SICK ): a lot of people were sick! cos I read their blogposts.
38.3 degree fever for the whole day ):
stuck in bed ):
I didn't go for the guangxi concert, I bet the CO people are happily watching it now! ahhhhh ):
TAAGS
lanabel: hello! haha no sec 4 life's not fun ): rah, I want to go to JC like now!
mel: douse them with oxygen!? -.- and yes I really put up the film guy quotes. they're hilarious okay! and YOU! impersonate me! I'll smash your head after March Holidays. AHA XIAOQIANG OMG
ian: haha yep good, I shall go tag your revived blog soon!
elissa: HELLO ELISSA YOU'RE WELCOME! :D
beef: hahaha yes he was mad I know! I was laughing like crazy. the video he showed us was damn hilarious too! but I think I watched that show on TV before. wheee!
linshan: heyyyy disciple! haha yes point form rocks (: agreed! they're the most beautiful and graceful unreal-life-forms in life. whee love you too!
felice: hello felice! haha of course, oops I haven't relinked you. I didn't realize! okay will do so now :D
THE REAL JOY: the first tag was mine! the second one was yours shinnyyy. nuu but I kno eu lurbbe walkin on stiltz lyk so much manxzxzxz. k omg so gay haha
joy: JINYAO WAS IT YOU WAS IT YOU YES I KNEW IT WAS YOU AHHHH DIE YOU HAHA
38.3 degree fever for the whole day ):
stuck in bed ):
I didn't go for the guangxi concert, I bet the CO people are happily watching it now! ahhhhh ):
TAAGS
lanabel: hello! haha no sec 4 life's not fun ): rah, I want to go to JC like now!
mel: douse them with oxygen!? -.- and yes I really put up the film guy quotes. they're hilarious okay! and YOU! impersonate me! I'll smash your head after March Holidays. AHA XIAOQIANG OMG
ian: haha yep good, I shall go tag your revived blog soon!
elissa: HELLO ELISSA YOU'RE WELCOME! :D
beef: hahaha yes he was mad I know! I was laughing like crazy. the video he showed us was damn hilarious too! but I think I watched that show on TV before. wheee!
linshan: heyyyy disciple! haha yes point form rocks (: agreed! they're the most beautiful and graceful unreal-life-forms in life. whee love you too!
felice: hello felice! haha of course, oops I haven't relinked you. I didn't realize! okay will do so now :D
THE REAL JOY: the first tag was mine! the second one was yours shinnyyy. nuu but I kno eu lurbbe walkin on stiltz lyk so much manxzxzxz. k omg so gay haha
joy: JINYAO WAS IT YOU WAS IT YOU YES I KNEW IT WAS YOU AHHHH DIE YOU HAHA
Labels: I LOVE MY GIRL
Joy ♥