HELLO FELLOW EARTHLINGS I'M FINALLY FINALLY BACK FROM GRACES CAMP!
ahhh seriously I'm too lazy to blog about it :\ it really drained all the energy out of me. and my stupid bag was freaking heavy, I was sweating like asjhdkfjhadf when I made it back alive. yes I came home by public bus, and trust me I bet I looked like some teenager trying to run away from home. haha omg!
I shall just say that.. graces was a fun and special experience for me. all of us, actually, because formal dinners, makeup workshops, and malay extravaganza nights don't come by everyday, so I guess this was really a great opportunity for us to experience different things that we don't usually get to experience. class parade, song & dance and indoor games! whee(:
alright I've said enough, if I don't stop now I'd go on and on and on about the camp and I'll forget about bathing and having my lunch.. AND my theory homework! ):
something random: I bet Mas Selamat hasn't been caught yet. but then again, I've been cut off from singapore news for three days (there was a television in our room, but we always went back at eleven/twelve plus! even the newscasters are asleep at that time lah -.-) so maybe I'm wrong.
and I think I'm having a cold from the camp. the aircon was too cold, even at 26degrees. I'm having a littleeee bit sore throat, and runny nose! especially during mornings. ahhh and I think I had a fever yesterday, 'cause my forehead was really hot and I felt feverish. but after the games I sweated and the fever was gone :D so now I'm stuck with the runny nose and the sore throat ):
rahrah okok I'll go now. I'll reply tags when I finish unpacking and bathing and having lunch! byeee :D
ahhh seriously I'm too lazy to blog about it :\ it really drained all the energy out of me. and my stupid bag was freaking heavy, I was sweating like asjhdkfjhadf when I made it back alive. yes I came home by public bus, and trust me I bet I looked like some teenager trying to run away from home. haha omg!
I shall just say that.. graces was a fun and special experience for me. all of us, actually, because formal dinners, makeup workshops, and malay extravaganza nights don't come by everyday, so I guess this was really a great opportunity for us to experience different things that we don't usually get to experience. class parade, song & dance and indoor games! whee(:
alright I've said enough, if I don't stop now I'd go on and on and on about the camp and I'll forget about bathing and having my lunch.. AND my theory homework! ):
something random: I bet Mas Selamat hasn't been caught yet. but then again, I've been cut off from singapore news for three days (there was a television in our room, but we always went back at eleven/twelve plus! even the newscasters are asleep at that time lah -.-) so maybe I'm wrong.
and I think I'm having a cold from the camp. the aircon was too cold, even at 26degrees. I'm having a littleeee bit sore throat, and runny nose! especially during mornings. ahhh and I think I had a fever yesterday, 'cause my forehead was really hot and I felt feverish. but after the games I sweated and the fever was gone :D so now I'm stuck with the runny nose and the sore throat ):
rahrah okok I'll go now. I'll reply tags when I finish unpacking and bathing and having lunch! byeee :D
Joy ♥