point form!
1. was neaarly late for school today! stupid traffic jam. hmph. ):
2. I chose the pink shawl over the black cardigan in the end
3. dazu today was mad. chewfei and xy and wendy were writing scandalous stuff about me in the nyco diary! omg ridiculous people they are, and no I won't reveal its contents here. it's HORRIFYING omg. & I think I laughed too hard with xy and wendy and cass at the back as well, and I think we were too noisy oops ): HAHAHA but seriously I haven't laughed this hard in ages. yqp people are so gay in a good and entertaining way! anw I'm HAPPY (: whee.
4. "YO MOMMA SO BLACK WHEN SHE JUMPS INTO THE MUD SHE DISAPPEARS!" it's really hilarious when xy said it in a hongkong accent HAHAHAHA!
5. I only got on the freaking bus from scgs bus stop at 7pm today, and I left ny at 6:25? cause FIVE buses were full and so we were shooed from one bus to another. which is kind of pathetic. but in the end I managed to get onto the 6th bus, anyways. and by the time I got on the bus stop was already half empty -.-
6. I'm finallyfinally FINALLY going to make my IC tomorrow, and it's already overdue by.. hmm. 4 months? my birthday was last october -.- hmm ok so yay for that one!
yay I shall end at 6 since it's my favourite number :D
and I just realized that a lot of people from nygh on my msn contacts are sick! D: ok maybe not a lot, just three. but it's actually considered to be a lot. ok nevermind, rah, I hope this doesn't mean food poisoning! the teachers did bring this up a few days ago, and are looking into it.. but urk. I dunno, better not jump to conclusions now :X
TAAAAGS
quin: HAHA WHAT WAS SO FUNNY. I saw you! and I saw you looking at me. I want to kill you ahaha
beef: haha THANK YOU (: yeh I want to make one on windmills! since my current obsession is windmills. whee!
chenyi: HMM ok I bet she'll be delighted to see herself becoming so famous! take more pictures of her, my talented photographer! actually blogskinning is easy! I couldn't figure out html codes at the beginning, and one day it just got to me. haha!
ps. woo I have an impressive ability to cry whenever I want to! xy was like "you know she can cry whenever she wants to! she just bend down for awhile then come up her eyes are all red, then blinkblinkblink immediately become white!" it actually sounds rather scary. I've been practising since primary school ok! no seriously my friend used to challenge me to that everyday. hahaha fond memories... hmm. (:
hmm I need to mug for bio SPA! I'm going to bury my head in the bio textbook and eat bio worksheets tonight. ok maybe not. I'm not that studious. Apparently I should be studying and yet I'm blogging ._.
K BYE NOW (:
1. was neaarly late for school today! stupid traffic jam. hmph. ):
2. I chose the pink shawl over the black cardigan in the end
3. dazu today was mad. chewfei and xy and wendy were writing scandalous stuff about me in the nyco diary! omg ridiculous people they are, and no I won't reveal its contents here. it's HORRIFYING omg. & I think I laughed too hard with xy and wendy and cass at the back as well, and I think we were too noisy oops ): HAHAHA but seriously I haven't laughed this hard in ages. yqp people are so gay in a good and entertaining way! anw I'm HAPPY (: whee.
4. "YO MOMMA SO BLACK WHEN SHE JUMPS INTO THE MUD SHE DISAPPEARS!" it's really hilarious when xy said it in a hongkong accent HAHAHAHA!
5. I only got on the freaking bus from scgs bus stop at 7pm today, and I left ny at 6:25? cause FIVE buses were full and so we were shooed from one bus to another. which is kind of pathetic. but in the end I managed to get onto the 6th bus, anyways. and by the time I got on the bus stop was already half empty -.-
6. I'm finallyfinally FINALLY going to make my IC tomorrow, and it's already overdue by.. hmm. 4 months? my birthday was last october -.- hmm ok so yay for that one!
yay I shall end at 6 since it's my favourite number :D
and I just realized that a lot of people from nygh on my msn contacts are sick! D: ok maybe not a lot, just three. but it's actually considered to be a lot. ok nevermind, rah, I hope this doesn't mean food poisoning! the teachers did bring this up a few days ago, and are looking into it.. but urk. I dunno, better not jump to conclusions now :X
TAAAAGS
quin: HAHA WHAT WAS SO FUNNY. I saw you! and I saw you looking at me. I want to kill you ahaha
beef: haha THANK YOU (: yeh I want to make one on windmills! since my current obsession is windmills. whee!
chenyi: HMM ok I bet she'll be delighted to see herself becoming so famous! take more pictures of her, my talented photographer! actually blogskinning is easy! I couldn't figure out html codes at the beginning, and one day it just got to me. haha!
ps. woo I have an impressive ability to cry whenever I want to! xy was like "you know she can cry whenever she wants to! she just bend down for awhile then come up her eyes are all red, then blinkblinkblink immediately become white!" it actually sounds rather scary. I've been practising since primary school ok! no seriously my friend used to challenge me to that everyday. hahaha fond memories... hmm. (:
hmm I need to mug for bio SPA! I'm going to bury my head in the bio textbook and eat bio worksheets tonight. ok maybe not. I'm not that studious. Apparently I should be studying and yet I'm blogging ._.
K BYE NOW (:
Labels: SCANDALOUS
Joy ♥