kablaam.
it's SUNDAY. I haven't studied for bio essay quiz (grr) tomorrow, and my LA journal's still not done yet. rahhh! anyways, yesterday was flag day. it was.. hmm, looking for the right word to use here, um. interesting. yes hahaha cause of some interesting people we saw, including a lady in her sixties. if she's tech savvy enough she'd find my blog and hunt me down and destroy me. so lets just leave the part about her as it is, yeah HAHA
did flagday at toapayoh with laiweng! saw a lot of crescent girls and victorians as well. and this adorable bunch of pschool kids going around asking people to sign some 'say no to drugs' campaign! haha. and there was this really nice middle-aged man who donated into our tins and offered another 5 bucks for us to go have lunch (: aww we told him we already ate, but he kept insisting, so in the end when he was gone the 5 bucks went down the donation can anyways (: haha! and yeah we met tons of other people who just smiled and walked by, but it doesn't matter. some of them really donated generously. and towards the end of our shift, we met the lady. ok cough, lets fast forward this part. it's censored, haha. she looked like the kind that's super aggressive and her face screams the words "diedie don't mess with me, boss". haha trust me, laiweng will agree! ok oops I've already said too much :x
later, ahem came and we went back to tangs together haha. hmm then it was the end. seriously the most interesting part of the flag day is censored! isn't that sad! haha I'm just being paranoid that's why I skipped that part. hoho!
anw, did more spring cleaning today! (: dug up some old cards & letters. they really bring back a lot of memories. memories from p6, scgs and taipei. it's always nice to reminisce every once in a while, I guess! haha wheeee. but sometimes they make you rather down. in some bizarre ways. heee.
anyways ooh advertisement time! yes joy's so free she made another blogskin. my 27th skin, and also the first skin I submitted in year 2008 (:

click on image for preview!
and yes I'm obsessed with countrylife lately. windmills! they're so pretty(: places with windmills are nice when you need some peace and quiet, for you to straighten out your thoughts. I think everyone needs to go to such places once in awhile, the life in the society today is just too draining & hectic. we need nature!
hmm okay I shall go finish up my LA journal entry now. toodles!
TAAGS
mel: oiii I'll totally chop you up on monday. & HAHA LANABEL WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND LOL. haha yes flag day was absolutely fantastic with that simply lovely lady. and don't you hate sarcasm! :D
beef: haha holes for excretion purposes! hay that's myyy idea. haha just kidding and omg! you spilled it on your hongzi D: haha your mom must've thought you went clubbing. haha! and happy valentines day to you and mel tooo!
lanabel: haha yes yes of course. imagine a guy wearing the nanyang uniform 0.0 haha omg disturbing!
xy: what unglam face. D: stupid shinana, I will succeed! I'm powerful. I can feel the power within me. I'VE GOT THE POWER
jem: gasp really! haha it loads fine for me now! haha ohman ok I shall attempt to solve the problem. soon, haha! & aww I didn't know you still come to my blog (: whee!
byeee.
ps. eek I see a spider DDDDDD:
it's SUNDAY. I haven't studied for bio essay quiz (grr) tomorrow, and my LA journal's still not done yet. rahhh! anyways, yesterday was flag day. it was.. hmm, looking for the right word to use here, um. interesting. yes hahaha cause of some interesting people we saw, including a lady in her sixties. if she's tech savvy enough she'd find my blog and hunt me down and destroy me. so lets just leave the part about her as it is, yeah HAHA
did flagday at toapayoh with laiweng! saw a lot of crescent girls and victorians as well. and this adorable bunch of pschool kids going around asking people to sign some 'say no to drugs' campaign! haha. and there was this really nice middle-aged man who donated into our tins and offered another 5 bucks for us to go have lunch (: aww we told him we already ate, but he kept insisting, so in the end when he was gone the 5 bucks went down the donation can anyways (: haha! and yeah we met tons of other people who just smiled and walked by, but it doesn't matter. some of them really donated generously. and towards the end of our shift, we met the lady. ok cough, lets fast forward this part. it's censored, haha. she looked like the kind that's super aggressive and her face screams the words "diedie don't mess with me, boss". haha trust me, laiweng will agree! ok oops I've already said too much :x
later, ahem came and we went back to tangs together haha. hmm then it was the end. seriously the most interesting part of the flag day is censored! isn't that sad! haha I'm just being paranoid that's why I skipped that part. hoho!
anw, did more spring cleaning today! (: dug up some old cards & letters. they really bring back a lot of memories. memories from p6, scgs and taipei. it's always nice to reminisce every once in a while, I guess! haha wheeee. but sometimes they make you rather down. in some bizarre ways. heee.
anyways ooh advertisement time! yes joy's so free she made another blogskin. my 27th skin, and also the first skin I submitted in year 2008 (:

click on image for preview!
and yes I'm obsessed with countrylife lately. windmills! they're so pretty(: places with windmills are nice when you need some peace and quiet, for you to straighten out your thoughts. I think everyone needs to go to such places once in awhile, the life in the society today is just too draining & hectic. we need nature!
hmm okay I shall go finish up my LA journal entry now. toodles!
TAAGS
mel: oiii I'll totally chop you up on monday. & HAHA LANABEL WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND LOL. haha yes flag day was absolutely fantastic with that simply lovely lady. and don't you hate sarcasm! :D
beef: haha holes for excretion purposes! hay that's myyy idea. haha just kidding and omg! you spilled it on your hongzi D: haha your mom must've thought you went clubbing. haha! and happy valentines day to you and mel tooo!
lanabel: haha yes yes of course. imagine a guy wearing the nanyang uniform 0.0 haha omg disturbing!
xy: what unglam face. D: stupid shinana, I will succeed! I'm powerful. I can feel the power within me. I'VE GOT THE POWER
jem: gasp really! haha it loads fine for me now! haha ohman ok I shall attempt to solve the problem. soon, haha! & aww I didn't know you still come to my blog (: whee!
byeee.
ps. eek I see a spider DDDDDD:
Joy ♥