Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, January 10, 2008, 7:18 PM
rah hello everyone!

I think Mr Kuo's damn funny. I think ET's damn funny too. :D Mr Kuo makes a great statue of liberty!

MR K. : There's a difference between pain, *puts hand low* and SIBEIII TIA *shoots hand up until it's looks so unproportionately perpendicular to his shoulders*
class: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

haha it's quite hard to describe. but yeah you'd know what I mean if you saw it.

ET looks really funny when he's pretending to be gay. he did it twiceee during xiaozu today, and everyone was laughing like omg hahaha!

taaaags.

chenyi: hello muffin! :D

yb: haha yep that's right! Student-initiated, actually. although it's not really "student-initiated" -.- haha! and honestly I doubt I'll pass sec 4 D:

elissa: haha ok! eeks your blog is set to private. D:

quin: ME TOOOOOOOO ): what was your msg! I bet you got like 1 ~ 2. pfft.

xinyi: wooo thankyou! what an auspicious license plate number haha. oh I want something else. I want hot pink ear muffs for my reindeers aka you guys :D

mel: HA. it's not 'in the open' actually it's just not in an.. enclosed area. ok it is but there're windows, and the. the. AHHHH ok nevermind haha! it just gets rusty more easily yes.

laiweng: haha yes I think so tooo! :D

linshan: hah omg how did you know! did I write that in my post 0.0 haha omg I think I'm losing my memory. nooo 2's impossible for me!

--

sandyyy cheer up k! (:
« back forward »