Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Monday, January 07, 2008, 8:04 PM
hello!

haha I'm so proud of myself! I finally practised my yangqin. I even cleaned it for the first time. the strings were rather rusty ): so my yangqin may not be as pretty as those in the yangqin room.. but heeey, they're kept in a room after all, mine's wide in the open. so rust is unavoidable, ahhhh. anyways, even though I practised, I'm still not very good at the huibao song. which is bad, because I heard that huibao's sometime next month, and I guess this month will zoom by really fast. eeks.

anyways, have I mentioned how much I hate sec 4? and how much I want to go JC? ah yes I think I did. a few times. maybe too many times but ah well. I seriously dislike sec 4, it's only been a few days and I already hate it ): we have soo many bad news, which includes the promotion criteria from sec 4 to hwachong being changed to MSG. ahh this is old news. it was announced a few days ago. but rah, I just want to make it to JC, although I don't see how I can actually do that. SA's weightage increased from 40% to 50% (geeez that's like.. huge) and SIA's weightage is reducedddd from 30% to 20%. mr kuo said that a lot of us passed sec 3 because we got rather high grades for SIA. ah, but this year, getting high grades for SIA don't matter as much anymore. which is rather upsetting. with all these in the way, how can someone even get an MSG of 3 or less? honestly, my sec 3 overall MSG was 3.59, and that's a fail if I were to get that score again this year. even 3.01 is considered to be a fail. or if you want to go into the details, even 3.000000001 is considered to be a fail. happy now? oh and by the way, I heard that people in the other classes got MSG 1 point something for sec 3.. O.O MAD LAH. geniuses. they should all be in GEP at RGS. hmph.

oh and now we have to stay back for ACTUAL LESSONS (not EXTRA lessons, mind you) for chinese every even tuesdays, for some bizarre reason. and all our subjects are banded. well, nearly all of them. ok the main subjects. like maths, physics and biology. ahhh. it's also known as 'plan-to-separate-us-from-our-friends". nah I'm kidding. they're not that evil. or at least they don't appear to be D: anyways I just hope it'll helpp. then I won't mind.

ok nevermind, I shall not bore you all with my school's horrendous grading/education system.

I realized that all the 'smileys' in this post are sad faces. booo ): sec 4 life is depressingggg. I want to go back to primary school ): life was a LOT easier back then ): -insert ginormous DUH here- and if I were given a second chance I would've handled certain things better... yeah oh wells but rah, seriously I don't mind taking PSLE all over again! ok maybe I do. ah well, finefinee since we're already here, we might as well do our best and move on. time for some positive thoughts. mhm.

AHH WE'LL SEEEEE.

HAHA BYE(:

taags!

linshan: NOOOO I'm not enjoying sec 4 at all ): but I bet you're enjoying P6! aha yesyes make the most out of your pschool years, yeah, those are the glorious years ):

chenyi: hello muffin! haha why am I greeeen D:

xy: how about neon pink, and I want real neon lights around my license plate. those that go on and off every few seconds looking like they're spoilt that piss the hell out of people, aha (:

elizabeth: hahaha yea you're right, thankyou! :D

Labels:

« back forward »