Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Monday, January 28, 2008, 9:05 PM
No One - Aly & AJ

I am moving through the crowd
Trying to find myself
Feel like a guitar that's never played
Will someone strum away?

And I ask myself
Who do I wanna be?
Do I wanna throw away the key?
and invent a whole new me
and I tell myself
No One, No One
Don't wanna be
No One
But me..

You are moving through the crowd
Trying to find yourself
Feelin' like a doll left on a shelf
Will someone take you down?

And you ask yourself
Who do I wanna be?
Do I wanna throw away the key?
and invent a whole new me
Gotta tell yourself
No One, No One
Don't wanna be
No One
But me..

Your life plays out on the shadows of the wall
You turn the light on to erase it all
You wonder what it's like to not feel worthless
So open all the blinds and all the curtains

No One, No One
Don't wanna be
No One
But me..

We are moving through the crowd...

--

TAAGS

quin: HAHAHA I was gonna write something similiar like why I keep running into you in my post but I decided not to. no must be you stalking me right! ahh quin it's your fate to get stalked by me. show me some happiness :D

beef: HAH suree we can watch during the holidays or something! :D and nooo see you're ganging up with mel again! D: don't try to denyyy ~ hahaha

xy: YOU LUCKY DUCK YOU WATCHED THE CONCERT (I keep typing 'conert'-.-) how did you manage to get the $88 ticket for free! I bet you robbed :D and whaaat. I'm not in love with ET ok! haha I'd rather love QL instead. omg k I take that back-.-

laiweng: OI. don'tttt listen to shinny. and what's with the 'you all'? she's the only one talking about it hahaha and anw yes you shouldn't listen to her D:

simlin: WHOA A1, eh (: congrats congrats! haha I don't mind, he owes us a mass movie outing anyways :D

mel: DIDDDD. nonono, all three of you did! together with mr KUO D: hahaha YOU DO NOT IMITATE ME. the stupid ~~~ thing-.-

linshan: yeees very mean D: hahaha actually he's rather funny. when he's not picking on me D: haha shoot I keep getting reminded of the hickey. I think there's a mosquito bite on my face again :O

Labels: ,

« back forward »