hello folks!
rah I know I haven't updated much lately! and the tags are long overdue. again. eeeks, so here I am, but I've got to rush off to finish my music theory homework in a bit ..
anyways, WE DIDN'T GET TO GO WATCH THE SCO CONCERT LAST NIGHT :O our conductor bought the tickets too late and all that were left were the uber expensive ones, so it's such a pity, since they would be performing taiyang and some other pieces nyco is familiar with. and besides that our daji instructor will be performing too! sigh, there's another performance tonight, but it doesn't really make a difference. sad.
I'm finding it a little hard to blog now, it's like .. sometimes I've got completely nothing to say. I've actually got quite a lot to say last night, but this morning I couldn't remember any of it 0.0 and yes sometimes I tend to start planning my posts like a few hours beforehand -.- heyy it's a good habit. I think. ah whatever, anyways and the reason why I'm starting to plan my posts beforehand is that I've got noooo time to update! that's why after I finish my homework and go to bed sulkily I'll lie there and think what I should update the next day and what I SHOULD HAVE updated on that day. hmmm, and sometimes I'd forget stuff -.- raaaahh anyways point here is, IF life gets more hectic and I have no time to update, I'd set this blog to hibernation mode. or something D:
oh anyways, I think Flags of our Fathers is niceee. we saw the movie during our LA lecture yesterday (although most of the bits were on fast forward.. ) and yep Jesse Bradford is still as cute! he has a lopsided grin haha. wheee. ok anyways, besides that, some image consultor from some image consultation agency came down to gave us a talk on thursday during assembly! the talk was rather, hmm, interesting (looking for the right word here) haha, and I guess a lot of people participated to answer questions because they'd get to win SHOPPING VOUCHERS hahaha, but it was generally an interesting talk. I think the content will come in handy during our Graces Camp? yay haha.
and I need to go shopping for my dress! I think a lot of people haven't started as well. eeeks.
oh and wulaoshi let us listen to a song on friday! it's by feixiang, my mom's idol heeeeee :D he's sort of mixed I think, his dad's american and his mom's taiwanese. he was pretty good looking back in the dayz :D anyways the song's in chinese and it's rather nice, at least most of us think so haha. it goes like "gui lai ba~~~~~ gui lai yo~~~~~" HAHAHA ok doesn't seem very nice here right I know HAHAHA but it's nice ok! that part's very catchy so. haha, and it's one of those chinese songs that sound rather westernized. especially the music haha.
OHOH and qulaoshi got into a car accident on thursday! yes our yangqin instructor. apparently someone crashed their car into hers and I don't know, I thought I heard that her windows were broken 0.0 okay I don't know wow D: her car got injured but she was fine, and after being late for a few hours she came for sectionals anyways. superwoman, man. we expected her to at least like, um, stayy there to fix things up or something (no, not fix the car-.-) and you know, rest and everything (ahem hahaha). but she still turned up. weeeell we LOVE her anyways so we don't mind (: cough-sarcasm-cough. so yangqin prac was okay, I didn't practise much again. I need to find time to practise my yangqin next week. and my piano too.
life's tough ):
oh and Mrs ee called cass cadenza by accident hahaha ohman. hilarious. and I realize that I keep writing "oh". I should stop writing "oh" that much. OH :D
ok that's all for now, haha I'll update when I think of stuff to update. :D
TAAAAGS
beef: hahaha yes the quote's hilarious! AND NO I'll never be caught dead doing chinese opera 0.0 and yes you guys did gang up against me! with mr kuo grrr. and haha I was in a rush yesterday so I was just randomly posting updates and I didn't have time to make it sound funny. I think I'm losing my funny gene. all my posts are not that funny recently ):
xy: semi-gay .__. hahaha I don't care I'll still call you shinny anyways. noo! and see Mrs ee thought my shrieky new luo was too loud on friday! oh I haaate my new luo. I want my old luo. pshhh.
deborah: hmph I'm still angry at you. and yes you finally made me angry.
mel: ENOUGH ABOUT THE HICKEY!! I'll slap you on monday. hahaha omg. you guys DID gang up! don't try to deny. all of you were laughing at mr kuo's comment bishbish! and yes the glove thing is funny haha! I was like laughing my head off when she realized. and she had that o.o expression when she saw a cut on one of the fingers of the glove haha ohman.
linshan: HAHAHA ohman. yes my teacher is gross haha, I didn't know what a hickey was until I looked it up as well -.- I was like "huh what's a hickey" and he refused to tell me. what a teacher, haha -.- love you too!
chenyi: ee. but I wasn't the one who gave you the peanut : D but nevermind, I have more peanuts than you. so I'm nicer! wheee : D
CIAO.
rah I know I haven't updated much lately! and the tags are long overdue. again. eeeks, so here I am, but I've got to rush off to finish my music theory homework in a bit ..
anyways, WE DIDN'T GET TO GO WATCH THE SCO CONCERT LAST NIGHT :O our conductor bought the tickets too late and all that were left were the uber expensive ones, so it's such a pity, since they would be performing taiyang and some other pieces nyco is familiar with. and besides that our daji instructor will be performing too! sigh, there's another performance tonight, but it doesn't really make a difference. sad.
I'm finding it a little hard to blog now, it's like .. sometimes I've got completely nothing to say. I've actually got quite a lot to say last night, but this morning I couldn't remember any of it 0.0 and yes sometimes I tend to start planning my posts like a few hours beforehand -.- heyy it's a good habit. I think. ah whatever, anyways and the reason why I'm starting to plan my posts beforehand is that I've got noooo time to update! that's why after I finish my homework and go to bed sulkily I'll lie there and think what I should update the next day and what I SHOULD HAVE updated on that day. hmmm, and sometimes I'd forget stuff -.- raaaahh anyways point here is, IF life gets more hectic and I have no time to update, I'd set this blog to hibernation mode. or something D:
oh anyways, I think Flags of our Fathers is niceee. we saw the movie during our LA lecture yesterday (although most of the bits were on fast forward.. ) and yep Jesse Bradford is still as cute! he has a lopsided grin haha. wheee. ok anyways, besides that, some image consultor from some image consultation agency came down to gave us a talk on thursday during assembly! the talk was rather, hmm, interesting (looking for the right word here) haha, and I guess a lot of people participated to answer questions because they'd get to win SHOPPING VOUCHERS hahaha, but it was generally an interesting talk. I think the content will come in handy during our Graces Camp? yay haha.
and I need to go shopping for my dress! I think a lot of people haven't started as well. eeeks.
oh and wulaoshi let us listen to a song on friday! it's by feixiang, my mom's idol heeeeee :D he's sort of mixed I think, his dad's american and his mom's taiwanese. he was pretty good looking back in the dayz :D anyways the song's in chinese and it's rather nice, at least most of us think so haha. it goes like "gui lai ba~~~~~ gui lai yo~~~~~" HAHAHA ok doesn't seem very nice here right I know HAHAHA but it's nice ok! that part's very catchy so. haha, and it's one of those chinese songs that sound rather westernized. especially the music haha.
OHOH and qulaoshi got into a car accident on thursday! yes our yangqin instructor. apparently someone crashed their car into hers and I don't know, I thought I heard that her windows were broken 0.0 okay I don't know wow D: her car got injured but she was fine, and after being late for a few hours she came for sectionals anyways. superwoman, man. we expected her to at least like, um, stayy there to fix things up or something (no, not fix the car-.-) and you know, rest and everything (ahem hahaha). but she still turned up. weeeell we LOVE her anyways so we don't mind (: cough-sarcasm-cough. so yangqin prac was okay, I didn't practise much again. I need to find time to practise my yangqin next week. and my piano too.
life's tough ):
oh and Mrs ee called cass cadenza by accident hahaha ohman. hilarious. and I realize that I keep writing "oh". I should stop writing "oh" that much. OH :D
ok that's all for now, haha I'll update when I think of stuff to update. :D
TAAAAGS
beef: hahaha yes the quote's hilarious! AND NO I'll never be caught dead doing chinese opera 0.0 and yes you guys did gang up against me! with mr kuo grrr. and haha I was in a rush yesterday so I was just randomly posting updates and I didn't have time to make it sound funny. I think I'm losing my funny gene. all my posts are not that funny recently ):
xy: semi-gay .__. hahaha I don't care I'll still call you shinny anyways. noo! and see Mrs ee thought my shrieky new luo was too loud on friday! oh I haaate my new luo. I want my old luo. pshhh.
deborah: hmph I'm still angry at you. and yes you finally made me angry.
mel: ENOUGH ABOUT THE HICKEY!! I'll slap you on monday. hahaha omg. you guys DID gang up! don't try to deny. all of you were laughing at mr kuo's comment bishbish! and yes the glove thing is funny haha! I was like laughing my head off when she realized. and she had that o.o expression when she saw a cut on one of the fingers of the glove haha ohman.
linshan: HAHAHA ohman. yes my teacher is gross haha, I didn't know what a hickey was until I looked it up as well -.- I was like "huh what's a hickey" and he refused to tell me. what a teacher, haha -.- love you too!
chenyi: ee. but I wasn't the one who gave you the peanut : D but nevermind, I have more peanuts than you. so I'm nicer! wheee : D
CIAO.
Labels: gui lai ba.
Joy ♥