I MISS NINGBO! ):
I really really do. now that I'm in taipei it feels like I'm in ningbo again. eeks. taipei's not as freezing as ningbo, just .. iono, chilly (: yes. anyways, I'm currently waiting for dinner to be served. mwahahaha.
BORRRRRRRRRRRED!
I wanna go sightseeing in ningbo again! omg I miss so many nice things in ningbo. (oh wait I still have a few pictures and videos that're not posted yet. Shall do so next time :D )
I miss ningbo xiaoshi's canteen. The food there is not exactly OMGSUPERB, but it's really great! I think the food they served us were even better than those they serve their own students (:
I miss ningbo xiaoshi's observatory thing! it was super cool okay, though not as cool as I wanted it to be, but still it was cool. hahahaha and the 'shoe' floating in space! hahah omg.
I miss sleeping on the upper bunk because I miss shaking dust into quinza's face. (: oh and also because the heater can dry my hair faster. yep.
I miss staying up late with the monster beside me until my hair dries!
I miss playing stress with fuzzywuzzy snowman .. and keep losing at it -.- (but hay, I've not been playing it for like 2 years plus already okay!)
I miss choosing a cap for jane. come to think of it, I'm not even sure if she did buy one in the end :O
hahaha and I miss quinza's friend who kept popping into the room and hiding behind the door when the teachers walk by :D
I miss the funny kitchen guys who taught us how to make dumplings! and some other stuff. and the kitchen manager person who kept coming in to check every once in a while and asking "老师跑哪里去了?"
I miss trying to play HSM2 on singapore airlines at the exact same time as the monster on the window seat!
I miss sneaking around the ningbo school in slippers and the late night walks!
I miss washing socks in the dorm and changing on the freezing balcony :D
I miss knocking my head on the upper bunk for a total of six times throughout the whole trip. (I actually knocked a lot of times on the first day, quite a number of times for the next few days, then zero times for the rest, and then one last time when we were packing for suzhou on our last day in ningbo-.-)
I miss wearing my pink polka dotted pants that matches my white pencil case with pink polka dots on it!
I miss the mass conversation sessions during our showers! hahaha, and the wonderful singing times too.
I MISS THE SUZHOU HOTEL'S TV. and HBO's stupid bradpitt obsession, and the taiwan drama thing that was playing that night. omg monster mel and I actually stayed up till about midnight watching tv hahaha omg
I miss china's funny signs and broken English! hahahahaha and pranking on jane and quinza where we invited them over and locked them outside and pretended to be sleeping ahaha, and jane was like "what's happening?"
I miss running around the whole hotel in slippers and PJs trying to find a weighing machine to weigh out luggages!
I miss being isolated with my roomates during our meals in shanghai jinyuan high school haha
I miss the shower there .. not. it stinks. I guess the pipes were blocked.
oh and I miss the show thing we went to watch! it's called 迟开的玫瑰 I think! and the hilarious worker who kept singing "堵塞了" or something when there was a change in scenes. :D
I miss my spastic roommates! and my buddy! and the whole ningbo group haha
okay that killed some time. But not enough, because dinner is still not served.
I still haven't watched Enchanted & Fred Claus!
Grrr byebye.
taaags!
linshan: hahaaha nah I shall save up for something else :D
xinfang: heee you should come to taipei, it's fuuuuun :D
I really really do. now that I'm in taipei it feels like I'm in ningbo again. eeks. taipei's not as freezing as ningbo, just .. iono, chilly (: yes. anyways, I'm currently waiting for dinner to be served. mwahahaha.
BORRRRRRRRRRRED!
I wanna go sightseeing in ningbo again! omg I miss so many nice things in ningbo. (oh wait I still have a few pictures and videos that're not posted yet. Shall do so next time :D )
I miss ningbo xiaoshi's canteen. The food there is not exactly OMGSUPERB, but it's really great! I think the food they served us were even better than those they serve their own students (:
I miss ningbo xiaoshi's observatory thing! it was super cool okay, though not as cool as I wanted it to be, but still it was cool. hahahaha and the 'shoe' floating in space! hahah omg.
I miss sleeping on the upper bunk because I miss shaking dust into quinza's face. (: oh and also because the heater can dry my hair faster. yep.
I miss staying up late with the monster beside me until my hair dries!
I miss playing stress with fuzzywuzzy snowman .. and keep losing at it -.- (but hay, I've not been playing it for like 2 years plus already okay!)
I miss choosing a cap for jane. come to think of it, I'm not even sure if she did buy one in the end :O
hahaha and I miss quinza's friend who kept popping into the room and hiding behind the door when the teachers walk by :D
I miss the funny kitchen guys who taught us how to make dumplings! and some other stuff. and the kitchen manager person who kept coming in to check every once in a while and asking "老师跑哪里去了?"
I miss trying to play HSM2 on singapore airlines at the exact same time as the monster on the window seat!
I miss sneaking around the ningbo school in slippers and the late night walks!
I miss washing socks in the dorm and changing on the freezing balcony :D
I miss knocking my head on the upper bunk for a total of six times throughout the whole trip. (I actually knocked a lot of times on the first day, quite a number of times for the next few days, then zero times for the rest, and then one last time when we were packing for suzhou on our last day in ningbo-.-)
I miss wearing my pink polka dotted pants that matches my white pencil case with pink polka dots on it!
I miss the mass conversation sessions during our showers! hahaha, and the wonderful singing times too.
I MISS THE SUZHOU HOTEL'S TV. and HBO's stupid bradpitt obsession, and the taiwan drama thing that was playing that night. omg monster mel and I actually stayed up till about midnight watching tv hahaha omg
I miss china's funny signs and broken English! hahahahaha and pranking on jane and quinza where we invited them over and locked them outside and pretended to be sleeping ahaha, and jane was like "what's happening?"
I miss running around the whole hotel in slippers and PJs trying to find a weighing machine to weigh out luggages!
I miss being isolated with my roomates during our meals in shanghai jinyuan high school haha
I miss the shower there .. not. it stinks. I guess the pipes were blocked.
oh and I miss the show thing we went to watch! it's called 迟开的玫瑰 I think! and the hilarious worker who kept singing "堵塞了" or something when there was a change in scenes. :D
I miss my spastic roommates! and my buddy! and the whole ningbo group haha
okay that killed some time. But not enough, because dinner is still not served.
I still haven't watched Enchanted & Fred Claus!
Grrr byebye.
taaags!
linshan: hahaaha nah I shall save up for something else :D
xinfang: heee you should come to taipei, it's fuuuuun :D
Joy ♥