Hi world!
Gah. Won't be using the computer much lately, I'll be leaving for taipei next week! (And get my stitches removed there D: ) Okay. Quick replies to tags! Haha forgive me, can't really type comfortably like this -.-
xinfang: hahaha thankyou! I actually kind of miss it ~.~ ahaha
moley aka xinyi: O.O' ohmygosh that seriously made me laugh out loud. the baby should try that more often :D
jy: what. whatwhatwhat. haha
linshan: ZOMG YOU DO?! .. unfairness! Ugh. haha D:
cass: hahaha I won't be going for cca until next year since I'm going to taipei this december! & my stupid surgery. Eeek. I know YQP misses me!
since I've got no internet connection before my mom comes home, I've been watching a lot of movies on HBO lately. I'm turning into a HBO addict. Squeak.
Byebye!
Gah. Won't be using the computer much lately, I'll be leaving for taipei next week! (And get my stitches removed there D: ) Okay. Quick replies to tags! Haha forgive me, can't really type comfortably like this -.-
xinfang: hahaha thankyou! I actually kind of miss it ~.~ ahaha
moley aka xinyi: O.O' ohmygosh that seriously made me laugh out loud. the baby should try that more often :D
jy: what. whatwhatwhat. haha
linshan: ZOMG YOU DO?! .. unfairness! Ugh. haha D:
cass: hahaha I won't be going for cca until next year since I'm going to taipei this december! & my stupid surgery. Eeek. I know YQP misses me!
since I've got no internet connection before my mom comes home, I've been watching a lot of movies on HBO lately. I'm turning into a HBO addict. Squeak.
Byebye!
Joy ♥