Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 10:06 PM
Today was MAD.

I got soaked in the rain because all the YQP section members were running towards the nearest bus-stop to go to lunch like mad cows. & I was drenched! and I saw deborah at the bus stop. Nice timing. Very unglam. D:

Okay actually I had an umbrella. It was stolen by an umbrella thief by the name of xinyi x_x but since I'm niceeeee ...

anyways! I've got some appointment with the Dermatology department at NUH tomorrow morning. Apparently a slight injury in ningbo might've lead to skin cancer. ahaha, cause during the second day there, I was changing in the cubicle (and freezing my toes off), and I, uh, lost balance (not very surprising for someone like me), and my reflex action was to avoid falling on the FREAKING WET AND BLOODY COLD floor by grabbing about at the walls. Okay there weren't any walls. Those were, uh, plastic thingies, or whatever you call them. Anyways, there was a bloody crack/hole on the plastic thing, so my hand sort of went right through it, and, again, my reflex action was drawing back my hand immediately, and as a result it kind of got cut. The wound was around the mole on my palm. And apparently it started bleeding, and my mole was like starting to swell up, and it looked kind of smudgedddd cause there were injuries beneath the skin around the mole. ewww. super gross! but anyways, it's been 2 weeks plus plussss and the excess 'pigments' around my actual mole don't look like they'll be going away anytime soon. Although once or twice I caught them fading away slightly, but they un-fade back real soon too. It's weird. It's like my mole has a mind of its own.

omg my mole is aliveeee eeeeeew

just kidding. anyways, so there's this .. thing, called something melanoma, and it's something about moles turning into malignant tumors (which, in other words, means skin cancer) after injuries etc etc. and I'm kindddd of freaked out. But well, if I have a choice (aaand if I'm not afraid of the pain and am prepared to amputate my whole hand) I'd have chopped off my mole the second it appeared after I came back from US Disneyland in Primary two. Not like I would even have known how to hold a chopper (or a chainsaw :D ) properly when I'm in P2. But yeah you get the idea.

and yes, the mole did appear out of nowhere after I came back from Disneyland in primary two. So I was doing this colouring thing with crayon after I came back, and suddenly I see this blackish/brown thing on my palm, and I was thinking that I had coloured myself by accident. So I was like trying to wash it off under tap water, and when I realized that I can't, because it's a bloody MOLE (I actually typed 'mold'. Okay I'd rather have a mole than mold growing on my hands, thankyou.) and I was like "BLIMEYYYYYYYY."

okay maybe I didn't say that. I was very young so I have no idea how I would've responded to something like that. Perhaps I just ran off thinking that it was the coolest thing on Earth and went around telling people about it. orrrr, I could've hid in a corner and broken down and cried like mad because a mole is just so traumatizing. Hmm.

Alright this post is long enough. I want the D&G Motorola phoneeee! ahhhhhh. okay. Goodnight, folks! :D

quin: you're lamer! :D snowmanny.

linshan: HULLO LINSHAN (:

Labels:

« back forward »