MUN MUN MUN!
the TES MUN people are coming to singapooooore :D the TES people I missed truckloads :D
yay I'm going to see them today. sandy, eva and anne! and tons of other people I may have missed out. ah well, YAY YAY YAYYYYY (:
k I'm feeling high and jubilant :D
taags!
xinfang: ahahaha aww you miss me LOL, hope I wasn't doing anything weird in your dream D:
xy: wtf?! omg HAHHA what the! omg. I nearly choked on my drink when I read that. :D
mel: reallyyyy. hmm, I could, too! :D stupid -.-
the TES MUN people are coming to singapooooore :D the TES people I missed truckloads :D
yay I'm going to see them today. sandy, eva and anne! and tons of other people I may have missed out. ah well, YAY YAY YAYYYYY (:
k I'm feeling high and jubilant :D
taags!
xinfang: ahahaha aww you miss me LOL, hope I wasn't doing anything weird in your dream D:
xy: wtf?! omg HAHHA what the! omg. I nearly choked on my drink when I read that. :D
mel: reallyyyy. hmm, I could, too! :D stupid -.-
Joy ♥