Hello people. I woke up this morning half hoping that everything that happened yesterday night was a nightmare. Oh well. Anyways, I'm just coming online shortly to make an announcement! And then I'll shut down the computer. K here goes!
This blog may become stagnant soon! As you can see my results were quite screwed up, so I may either get my computer confiscated or my wireless connection terminated - so I guess you'll see me online (or appearing offline-.-) less often now, and I may not blog for quite awhile, unless my mom comes up with another alternative, I guess. Sorry, mom and dad.
Sigh, but if there's anything important you can always sms me or something. The telephone line's still available(: hahah. and um. yep! Hopefully I won't fail physics and bio like I failed chem. Good luck to all of you toooo, and an early happy birthday to all those whose birthdays are after today. Or after mine.
oh. it's the 13th of october today! Happy Birthday, Laiweng.
Alrightie! I'll go off now, tatas (:
P.S. simlin! you talked to me when I was offline but last night wasn't really convenient for me to talk. so, sorry! and I may not be able to come up with a skin that soon now. Ahh):
This blog may become stagnant soon! As you can see my results were quite screwed up, so I may either get my computer confiscated or my wireless connection terminated - so I guess you'll see me online (or appearing offline-.-) less often now, and I may not blog for quite awhile, unless my mom comes up with another alternative, I guess. Sorry, mom and dad.
Sigh, but if there's anything important you can always sms me or something. The telephone line's still available(: hahah. and um. yep! Hopefully I won't fail physics and bio like I failed chem. Good luck to all of you toooo, and an early happy birthday to all those whose birthdays are after today. Or after mine.
oh. it's the 13th of october today! Happy Birthday, Laiweng.
Alrightie! I'll go off now, tatas (:
P.S. simlin! you talked to me when I was offline but last night wasn't really convenient for me to talk. so, sorry! and I may not be able to come up with a skin that soon now. Ahh):
Labels: goodbye.
Joy ♥