Chem was so so so screwed. I totally died for chem. Totally. I wasn't shocked to see my results, because I already guessed as much after the answer script left my hands last week. Section A and Section B were like complete crap, I can actually get 18 out of 40 for section A. Well done, Joy, well done. I can't write chinese ying4yong4wen2 for nuts. And I don't even know where my problem lies - the teacher sounded lenient when she was going through it with us but why oh whyyy did I get such a stupid crappish mark!
I can't wait for Ningbo. At least it can take my mind off ny life for some time.
I can't wait for Ningbo. At least it can take my mind off ny life for some time.
I've been watching but the stars refused to shine.
- way back into love.
Joy ♥