Hey! Today was flag day! And if I'm not wrong, it's also my first maid's birthday. She served us for six years but had to leave three years ago : /
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SRI :D
flag day was.. tiring, yes. Laiweng did most of the talking and begging and I just kept saying "thankyou"! I think lionsbefrienders is mad. They made so many schools do it on the same day, so we didn't really get alot of money. boosh. A lot of people just walked away and pretended to talk on the phone. So the whole world is suddenly all talking on the phone. But most of them are all very generous :] so it was quite smooth. No catfights or hairpulling!
Anyways anyways, I went home by MRT today. Twas freaky, on the train I was thinking "Geez will this thing ever fail?" and the next second the electricity stopped! Omg. HAHA. I was like what the hell-ing to myself and the aircon was off. But it was back within five minutes so, rah. A lot of people missed their stop due to that, by the way, because the door didn't open. Poor citizens.
Ahhh homework & tests! Can't stay on the computer for too long now. BYE :D
tags!
Chenyi: !! I'm not thy daddy! Gasp. Since when did I have so many offsprings o.o *points to Elizabeth and you*
Si en: Heyyy who're you calling gaylord! Gaylord focker. From meet the parents! haha. Yep I went to your blog and tagged. Blinding background, really :D HAHA. and no, why would the impact kill you? We'll probably cancel each other out. HAHAHA did you get what I mean :D
Lizard/Imposter Joy: Whoosh. I always look stone :D Yes, beef I'm 112kg, as light as a feather. HAHA. :D
Mel: Pshhh I reached home 1 hour and 11 minutes exactly after your tag! On zee dot. Just in time to watch the 7 o'clock drama :D you llama.
Chewfei: hahaha omg! good luck. Rah I have like 8+ mosquito bites on my legs now. I think I'll die soon. *touches wood immediately* haha I was more familiar with the piece during our xiaozu with ET, but I couldn't catch up most of the time in dazu still! Well at least my first Gong note was on time :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SRI :D
flag day was.. tiring, yes. Laiweng did most of the talking and begging and I just kept saying "thankyou"! I think lionsbefrienders is mad. They made so many schools do it on the same day, so we didn't really get alot of money. boosh. A lot of people just walked away and pretended to talk on the phone. So the whole world is suddenly all talking on the phone. But most of them are all very generous :] so it was quite smooth. No catfights or hairpulling!
Anyways anyways, I went home by MRT today. Twas freaky, on the train I was thinking "Geez will this thing ever fail?" and the next second the electricity stopped! Omg. HAHA. I was like what the hell-ing to myself and the aircon was off. But it was back within five minutes so, rah. A lot of people missed their stop due to that, by the way, because the door didn't open. Poor citizens.
Ahhh homework & tests! Can't stay on the computer for too long now. BYE :D
tags!
Chenyi: !! I'm not thy daddy! Gasp. Since when did I have so many offsprings o.o *points to Elizabeth and you*
Si en: Heyyy who're you calling gaylord! Gaylord focker. From meet the parents! haha. Yep I went to your blog and tagged. Blinding background, really :D HAHA. and no, why would the impact kill you? We'll probably cancel each other out. HAHAHA did you get what I mean :D
Lizard/Imposter Joy: Whoosh. I always look stone :D Yes, beef I'm 112kg, as light as a feather. HAHA. :D
Mel: Pshhh I reached home 1 hour and 11 minutes exactly after your tag! On zee dot. Just in time to watch the 7 o'clock drama :D you llama.
Chewfei: hahaha omg! good luck. Rah I have like 8+ mosquito bites on my legs now. I think I'll die soon. *touches wood immediately* haha I was more familiar with the piece during our xiaozu with ET, but I couldn't catch up most of the time in dazu still! Well at least my first Gong note was on time :D
Joy ♥