sarah: haha okay :D
lizard: omggg. you SPAMMERR. thou shalt be punshed! :O Haha good luck for your EOYs tooo. I'm shuddering at the thought of it, by the way ):
mel: the connection, fyi, is that I'm no one's mom (or dad) and am not the child of anyone besides my real parents :] you're still a turkey, by the way!
deborah: :O you watch spongebob squarepants?! -.- I don't. Haha, and regarding my chainsaw, yes it's invisible, and it IS foldable. And portable too. It has many functions and can act as a portkey to bring me to save Cedric Diggory in the TriWizard tournament (: Nah actually Cedric isn't important. Harry is. Hoho. :D
linshan: hi! haha, sigh I screwed up my tests. : /
Joy loves Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix, except the part when Harry kissed Cho! I'm so selfish. Haha, and joy's very excited because Deathly Hallows will be in bookstores this coming weekend! :D Although she knows that it'll most probably get wiped out very fast.
Oh oh. I found infooo (:
this website: http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/06/20/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-ending-leakedhacked/ says that some hacker hacked into the Bloomsbury database and knew the ending of the seventh and the final book of the Harry Potter series. The article itself does not contain major MAJOR spoilers, but I'm warning you,
WARNING: a particular link in the website I wrote above will lead you to some MAJOR spoilers that're likely to be true in the finale of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. So my advice for you would be to leave that link in the article alone if you don't want your story to be spoiled.
The info might be false, however, so lets have a disclaimer, shall we.
Joy Lin or blogger.com is not to be held responsible for any information given here on this very website (http://moozicmylife.blogspot.com/) that are or are proven to be false.
Hahaha, kidding kidding. I'm not a greedy person.
As for me, I read the first line of the spoiler by accident and am now forced to accept the harsh fact that that very one of the main characters died. (J.K. Rowling said that at least one of the main characters will die, no?) I hope the hacker was just kidding. Seriously ):
Anyways, enjoy, folks (:
Oh, TOODLES! :]
p.s. can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait! (:
lizard: omggg. you SPAMMERR. thou shalt be punshed! :O Haha good luck for your EOYs tooo. I'm shuddering at the thought of it, by the way ):
mel: the connection, fyi, is that I'm no one's mom (or dad) and am not the child of anyone besides my real parents :] you're still a turkey, by the way!
deborah: :O you watch spongebob squarepants?! -.- I don't. Haha, and regarding my chainsaw, yes it's invisible, and it IS foldable. And portable too. It has many functions and can act as a portkey to bring me to save Cedric Diggory in the TriWizard tournament (: Nah actually Cedric isn't important. Harry is. Hoho. :D
linshan: hi! haha, sigh I screwed up my tests. : /
Joy loves Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix, except the part when Harry kissed Cho! I'm so selfish. Haha, and joy's very excited because Deathly Hallows will be in bookstores this coming weekend! :D Although she knows that it'll most probably get wiped out very fast.
Oh oh. I found infooo (:
this website: http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/06/20/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-ending-leakedhacked/ says that some hacker hacked into the Bloomsbury database and knew the ending of the seventh and the final book of the Harry Potter series. The article itself does not contain major MAJOR spoilers, but I'm warning you,
WARNING: a particular link in the website I wrote above will lead you to some MAJOR spoilers that're likely to be true in the finale of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. So my advice for you would be to leave that link in the article alone if you don't want your story to be spoiled.
The info might be false, however, so lets have a disclaimer, shall we.
Disclaimer is as follows:
Joy Lin or blogger.com is not to be held responsible for any information given here on this very website (http://moozicmylife.blogspot.com/) that are or are proven to be false.
---
However, if they're proven to be true, rewards are highly appreciated :DHahaha, kidding kidding. I'm not a greedy person.
As for me, I read the first line of the spoiler by accident and am now forced to accept the harsh fact that that very one of the main characters died. (J.K. Rowling said that at least one of the main characters will die, no?) I hope the hacker was just kidding. Seriously ):
Anyways, enjoy, folks (:
Oh, TOODLES! :]
p.s. can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait! (:
Joy ♥