Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, July 08, 2007, 4:46 PM
Today was a busy day indeed.

Woke up at 7:15 and met deborah & elizabeth at the Grace Assembly of God at 8.25 to have a morning session with the kids there. (I went to the wrong church at first. oh shut up, looking up places in the street directory isn't exactly my forte!)

And boy, are they the most adorable kiddies I've ever seen. Just by looking deeply into their innocent eyes I saw my own childhood :') got me really captivated by their young and untainted hearts. But uh, I also saw kids who were snipping heads off the "Love is Kind" paper dolls and sticking stickers onto weird places. ._.

However, kids are kids. They're still young, and can be taught. They're not bratty teenagers who thinks that they're the center of the whole freaking universe, and therefore, there's still hope. (: or at least, God won't let them go astray. He'll guide them and lead them onto the right paths.

I took a video of a teacher telling a Bible story. It's half an hour long, but gah the file size is too huge so cannot upload ): Meh heh heh~ but here're some pictures for you folks to enjoy!

OHNO Photobucket's slowwwwly uploading the pictures.

.. waits for 10 minutes

okay, it's definitely not my connection's fault. My internet's working perfectly fine today! I think Photobucket's never gonna upload those photos. And when I hosted my blogskin images the other day, you went to shrink them! Well, thank you, for trying to conserve space on the internet, and thank you for loading so slowly resulting in a very impatient user holding a chainsaw and aiming it at your logo .. and finally moving her mouse pointer onto the little red cross at the top right hand corner of the screen to click it in exasperation.

Tsk, photobucket, TSKKK, to think that I used you to host all my images last time. Yes, 'last time', past tense! I've directed all my hopes onto imageshack now. It's proven itself far more useful than you ~ sorry for my change of heart, but you're no longer my love. Goodbye.

In the afternoon, went to bukit panjang plaza with my mom to apply for cip at the library. Twas successful, I'm booked for a briefing/training session next wednesday.

cc: oh did you? haha too bad I didn't go. Well was it fun? I'm sure it was. Nanyang's a good place, hopefully you can come next time! :D and bah I think I lost your blog's url. Update me on it please! :D

eena: haha no worries. we all have our dumb moments. (except for me, I'm dumb 99% of the time) haha sure, it'll be our secret. Yeah the video was pretty funny :D The song's nice!

chewfei: hello chewyfei! :D haha I'm slow! I didn't notice the existance of the yqperc blog until today. Tagged! (:

rae: hello rachel! haha sure you're linked! :]

lizard: hahaha. you're welcome. don't worry, the thief will be cursed. haha just kidding, she'll be punished - by whatever means. Meanwhile, good luck with your zuowen! you can do itttt :D

xinyi: hii! hahaha yea it was.. quite.. amusing. and he was surprisingly in tune. omg don't tell anyone I said that o.o HAHA

(:

Labels: ,

« back forward »