Howdy, folks (:
Just a brief post coming up! School was okay today. Everything was okay. Ish. oh, MEL GOT HER BRACES! hahaha, she was miserable. but I shall be mean & laugh! I've been through all that before. Mwahaha ~ But I shouldn't really laugh, 'cause I changed my retainers today (yes, you're supposed to wear retainers even after you've removed your braces - every single night) - from the plastic kind to the metal kind. And thereforeee, the doctor asked me to wear it fulltime for one week! RAH ):
so tomorrow I'd be biting on a wire gauze to school too. Be prepared.
On my way home from Alexandra Hospital, the taxi driver was like "Just knocked off?" & I was like o.o and I told him I'm still a student-.- I'm still young okay! How can I possibly look adult-ish haha. And he thought I'm not a singaporean 'cause of my chinese. "Oh you sound like you're from china!" .. no comments on that one. A lot of people said that to me before justtt because my chinese doesn't sound totally like singaporean chinese. but at least it's not like the totally-PRC-chinese that no one can comprehend ><
I'm hungry! And tired. I still have maths homework waiting for mepatiently in my schoolbag. Tshh, okay. I'll have to go now.
Toodles! (:
Taags.
lizard: haha sure you can copy and paste. :D HAHA anxiang was naughty but he's adorable! In a way. Haha (: good luck with your millions of homework! I still have to work on my maths. Bleh : /
cc: oo thanks I'll link you up soon :D
wendy: hi wendyy! hahaha why do you guys stay up so late.. I'm a pig, I sleep at 10 :D I used to sleep at 9, though. HAHA (:
--
Must. get. work. done.
Must be diligent! Must not scratch mosquito bites. Must not think of dinner.
Must. get. work. done!
Just a brief post coming up! School was okay today. Everything was okay. Ish. oh, MEL GOT HER BRACES! hahaha, she was miserable. but I shall be mean & laugh! I've been through all that before. Mwahaha ~ But I shouldn't really laugh, 'cause I changed my retainers today (yes, you're supposed to wear retainers even after you've removed your braces - every single night) - from the plastic kind to the metal kind. And thereforeee, the doctor asked me to wear it fulltime for one week! RAH ):
so tomorrow I'd be biting on a wire gauze to school too. Be prepared.
On my way home from Alexandra Hospital, the taxi driver was like "Just knocked off?" & I was like o.o and I told him I'm still a student-.- I'm still young okay! How can I possibly look adult-ish haha. And he thought I'm not a singaporean 'cause of my chinese. "Oh you sound like you're from china!" .. no comments on that one. A lot of people said that to me before justtt because my chinese doesn't sound totally like singaporean chinese. but at least it's not like the totally-PRC-chinese that no one can comprehend ><
I'm hungry! And tired. I still have maths homework waiting for me
Toodles! (:
Taags.
lizard: haha sure you can copy and paste. :D HAHA anxiang was naughty but he's adorable! In a way. Haha (: good luck with your millions of homework! I still have to work on my maths. Bleh : /
cc: oo thanks I'll link you up soon :D
wendy: hi wendyy! hahaha why do you guys stay up so late.. I'm a pig, I sleep at 10 :D I used to sleep at 9, though. HAHA (:
--
Must. get. work. done.
Must be diligent! Must not scratch mosquito bites. Must not think of dinner.
Must. get. work. done!
Labels: the great depression
Joy ♥