Helloooo my wonderful readers & adorable bubbly friendsss :D
This morning when I was taking the lift down my block, the door opened and two very flustered looking girls poked their heads in, screamed, then scurried in. Then they started looking at their own reflections and the one on the right was like "Eh you very cute leh!" and then they started giggling and all that-.-
Anyways after that I took 960 to SCGS bus stop to transfer to bus 156. Just as I was getting down from 960 I saw a 190 in front of me, and then my phone rang. Yanjie called me and she was on the 190 bus! She told me she saw me and waved but I was just stoning there-.- oh man. I so totally could've waved back!! I've not seen her for 2 years ): HAHA.
CO prac today was quite fun. ET WASN'T HERE YAYYYYYYEEE (:
hahaha okay that was mean. but nevermind :D so we didn't get to play all those boring 练习曲for the one millionth time. We played something else (I forgot the title) that our "seniors" (I put inverted commas because they're the sec1's seniors, and me, I'm a sec3. And since I joined this year, they're much more experienced, and I'm learning with the sec1s. So I shall call them "seniors" too :D okay you might not have caught that but nevermind-.-) were playing. It was so cool, okayy, the whole thing. It was fun learning it too, although I keep screwing up some parts.
But generally it was quite okayy :D
Yep. Ohh, and when we were playing, this drumstick (not chicken drumstick, you greedy pumpkins) flew past my face-.- HAHA it was Yuka's. I have no idea how she managed to send one of her sticks flying in the other direction but yea. It was quite, uh, scary. HAHA.
And then we went home. Haha yes, full stop! How anti-climax-.- HAHA x]
and I went home and played piano for 2 full hours (and it got me pretty pissed off as well) and now I have no idea my stomach's feeling weird-.- Hahah nevermind, I shall say byebye now.
BYEEE :D
taggggs.
janine.c: oh! haha sorry sorry I'll do it immediately ;)
mel: hahaha thanks! you know I love apples :D *flings flaming poop* you want to buy LAKSA? omg you're buying with a non-living thing :O HAHA.
linshan: hahah yayy :D
elizabeth: beefyyy! I missed you too :D
NOTE: all the above about "buy" & "buying" are all inside jokes - they're all puns and you might find it hard to understand ;)
This morning when I was taking the lift down my block, the door opened and two very flustered looking girls poked their heads in, screamed, then scurried in. Then they started looking at their own reflections and the one on the right was like "Eh you very cute leh!" and then they started giggling and all that-.-
Anyways after that I took 960 to SCGS bus stop to transfer to bus 156. Just as I was getting down from 960 I saw a 190 in front of me, and then my phone rang. Yanjie called me and she was on the 190 bus! She told me she saw me and waved but I was just stoning there-.- oh man. I so totally could've waved back!! I've not seen her for 2 years ): HAHA.
CO prac today was quite fun. ET WASN'T HERE YAYYYYYYEEE (:
hahaha okay that was mean. but nevermind :D so we didn't get to play all those boring 练习曲for the one millionth time. We played something else (I forgot the title) that our "seniors" (I put inverted commas because they're the sec1's seniors, and me, I'm a sec3. And since I joined this year, they're much more experienced, and I'm learning with the sec1s. So I shall call them "seniors" too :D okay you might not have caught that but nevermind-.-) were playing. It was so cool, okayy, the whole thing. It was fun learning it too, although I keep screwing up some parts.
But generally it was quite okayy :D
Yep. Ohh, and when we were playing, this drumstick (not chicken drumstick, you greedy pumpkins) flew past my face-.- HAHA it was Yuka's. I have no idea how she managed to send one of her sticks flying in the other direction but yea. It was quite, uh, scary. HAHA.
And then we went home. Haha yes, full stop! How anti-climax-.- HAHA x]
and I went home and played piano for 2 full hours (and it got me pretty pissed off as well) and now I have no idea my stomach's feeling weird-.- Hahah nevermind, I shall say byebye now.
BYEEE :D
taggggs.
janine.c: oh! haha sorry sorry I'll do it immediately ;)
mel: hahaha thanks! you know I love apples :D *flings flaming poop* you want to buy LAKSA? omg you're buying with a non-living thing :O HAHA.
linshan: hahah yayy :D
elizabeth: beefyyy! I missed you too :D
NOTE: all the above about "buy" & "buying" are all inside jokes - they're all puns and you might find it hard to understand ;)
Joy ♥