Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 8:21 PM
Todayyyy
there was an IRRITATING traffic jam on my way to the schooool. Haha so I kinda directed my attention to the indian mother and her adorable daughter sitting diagonally in front of me.
well her daughter was quite noisy, actually. she kept shrieking and everything. but yeah, she's a little kid after all (: first she wanted to get down and walk and refuses to wear her shoe. then she started to touch other people's butts and buttons (like zomg HAHA) and finally she fell down and cried ): then she started hanging out with this lady sitting across her, and she was moving about very animatedly. and this couple beside her (with this pregnant wife) became quite paranoid, so the husband was like gesturing to his wife to protect her tummy or something haha!

When the indian mother finally managed to carry her daughter on her arms, she tried to divert her daughter's attention to the white thingies hanging on the ceilings where people can hold on to balance. okay it DID work for awhile. but a while later, great, the daughter now wants to swing from one handle to the other opposite of her. (Y) so her mother had to carry her and walk back and forth. on a bus. I mean how dangerous! omgggggg. I bet I was more sensible than THAT when I was her age ;D

Anywayyys. youknow youknow there's this 6th anniversary contest thing by MSN Msgplus? haha yea I spent some time clicking like mad out of the 500,000+ pixels and didn't win anything -..- Hmmph I shall keep trying! :D there're only 16 prizes left to be claimed out of a total of 45. pshhh. y'know last night I was trying, and I dreamt that I won a Nintendo? omgg. such a huge impact this thing's having on me, eh.

Anyways. I hope my layout's working fine :D

Tagggs!

alina: haha replied! & it's claimed :D
eena: heyy haha noproblemo. ;D
mel: HAHAHA omg you tootcake. nono it doesn't mean you're SWEET x( blech HAHA. okay. IT AGAIN! :D
xinfang: hahah goodgood! :D do tag often ;D

tooodles ;D
« back forward »