Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, April 20, 2007, 9:33 PM
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY I can finally log in to blogger! x]

EDIT: no, actually, I can't connect to blogger again. This post is posted by someone else too (I think I'm gonna ask Jj..) ! haha what in the world is wrong with blogger these days? die you, blogger, you bad bad website! D:

Before I launch into another one of my great speech (what the), I would like to thank Jj for logging in to post my ultraaa long post for me the other day!(: Thankyouu.

Todayy. What happened today. Oh man I'm hyper. Oh. I solved a major problem with one of the toilets in the washroom on the first floor. One of them kept flushing and although it looked like a fountain and can get quite breathtaking at times, but it's still a nuisance and a complete waste of water. And therefore no one wishes to use the toilet. To solve this problem, I pondered over it a little and realized that the only way to solve the problem is to press the 'flush' button again. And the water stopped.

-.-

Honestly, it had been flushing for at least 2 whole days and no one noticed that the solution is that simple. Haha. Well so what's the moral of the story here, kids? That sometimes the solution of a 'major' problem is right in front of you. Stop looking so far and thinking in such a complex manner and start to notice the simplest way to solving the problem. :)

Anyways. This weekend's gonna be reallly stressful for some of us. Okay, maybe only me. Tasks to be done are:

1. Practise piano. Practise, practise, practise. Practise until fingers ache just to tie up all the loose ends in that piece before the teacher comes.
2. Revise for Biology common test next tuesday.
3. Revise for Integrated Humanities common test next wednesday. (?)
4. Revise for Chemistry common test next thursday.
5. Finish up IH worksheet on the tamils being discriminated in Sri Lanka issue.
6. Work on Biology mindmap.
7. Chinese book review thingy. Due next friday.
8. Attend Bio Remedial in school on saturday morning.
9. Piano lesson on saturday night.
10. DIEEE.

Please kindly move your mouse to the top right hand corner of the page and click the attractive little white "X" in the red box.(: Toodles! :D

--

elizabeth: HAHA. :D sure, if you pay me some decent cash I'll make sure you live a luxurious life!(:
Eena: haha I've got no photos on this computer. Haha I'll try to send it to you as soon as possible(:
laiweng: wish granted! -aims gun- BANG!
Anonymous: oo hi. Here you come again. haha I'm fine thankyou(: anyways who are you exactly? or are you a different 'anonymous' O:
« back forward »