Junjie here, this time posting on behalf of Joy =p (How come blogger not working for some ppl? Lol.)
First things first! (:
Got tagged by both deborah and Jj the other day, wanting me to do this. Weird. Uh. Thing xD
So here it is!
This is what you are supposed to do - cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
1) I empty my recycle bin every single second.
2) I refresh my computer often!
3) I sleep with my hands under my pillow.
4) I can pull back my left thumb until it completely touches my left wrist.
5) I talk to myself sometimes, mostly when I'm alone at home.
6) I like stoning (:
I tag;
elizabeth, mel ong, si en, someone, someone.
Haha do it if you wish! I have no idea who else to tag : / and I'm too lazy anyways :D
--
I hereby declare that I'm madly in love with Paul de Senneville's Ballade pour Adeline, performed by Richard Clayderman. It's a soothing song - brings you peace.
Here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ38XZv7E0A
I swear I played that song at least six times.
Haha. Maths test today was alright. I think I did my best. I don't know what Mr Tan thinks, but yes, I did my best. Doesn't matter if I passed or failed, I did my best. So I shall not think about it anymore(:
The past two days were pretty hectic for me. Mad last minute mugging for both my Maths and Physics test and tons of homework kept me away from my piano. I could finally touch it today(: and the first song I played was Ballade pour Adeline, as you may have guessed! I'm making some improvement, although the part where you're supposed to play it at high speed is slightly bumpy :/
My Grade 7 A2 practical exam piece, on the other hand, is slowing down in progress. But don't worry. I have one year plus to perfect it. And two other pieces as well. Stupid Global Classroom program. It ate up the week for my theory exam! Rah. I can't progress further without passing my Grade 5. So I had to push it to some time next year, and therefore I'm pushing back my Grade 7 practical too.
BUMMERRR.
Ohman why do I suddenly sound so serious today. Rah. I've been experiencing mood swings a lot recently. For whatever reason. Maybe it's common test week and I'm stressed? Nah, doesn't seem like it. Maybe I miss my dad, who's overseas, alone, working extra hard to support the family. Maybe I miss mom, who's at work.
Really, dad, don't work too hard. Don't work overtime - it's bad for you. You arrive home late every night, taking dinner at nine plus, and sleeping at midnight. Do you seriously think this would work out for you? Money isn't important. We're not short of money, we're not poor either. Do you really think money is more important than your own health? Dad you're not young anymore. You can't be compared to those healthy youngsters. You really can't, and that's the truth I'm telling you as a daughter. This isn't meant to discourage you, this is just meant for you to understand how I, as a daughter, and mom, as a wife is getting really concerned about you. I know you're the sole breadwinner in the family, and I know you must be under a certain amount of pressure. You feel like you're responsible for everything, so you pile everything on to yourself, increasing your own burden every single day. Why? What for? You know we're thrifty. I don't go shopping everyday and I don't buy unnecessary things I don't really need. I would be hesitant to to even buy something that costs like $5, hoping that it will ease your burden. But no. You want to work. You insist on working overtime and no matter how tired you are and how frustrated you feel, you hang on. You keep all your emotions to yourself. You tolerate. You force yourself to do things you're tired of doing. This, I tell you, isn't very healthy in the long run. When was the last time you went for your checkup? When was the last time you really did something to pamper yourself? Your life has always been about giving. What about yourself? Yes, you exercise. You say you're healthy. But are you sure you are? You do exercise vigorously, you sweat buckets, your heart rate skyrockets, you can't breathe, and you insist on continuing to run on the treadmill. You think this is exercise. You think exercise is about tiring yourself out and wearing yourself down to the max and that's when he'll truly be healthy. NO, dad. You're wrong. As long as you exercise on a regular basis, there is absolutely NO NEED for you to exercise until it finally kills you in the end. Regular basis, yes. You say you have no time. Now where did all the time go? Working. Working. Working. Back to square one, dad. You spend all your time working. Other than working all day, you don't do anything else. No leisure walks, no going to cinemas, no shopping, no nothing. How're you different from someone with no life, honestly? You say there's no point in going to the cinemas alone. Well, take a leave, and come back to singapore to visit! It's that simple dad. Yes, you have meetings after meetings lined up in your schedule, but it's not impossible to make time for something if you're really determined about it. It could be just 2 days in the weekend. It doesn't have to be a whole week, just two days. Two days I ask of you, dad. Yes, we see you every night, through skype, through webcam, through video calls. But is that the real you we see? The real you is behind a computer screen. The real you is miles and miles away. What we see on the screen, close to our hearts is not you. It's just a stupid virtual image generated by the computer that looks identical to you. And although you always try to put up a huge smile and a I'm-doing-great look when you see me, I see a frail and tired father behind the mask. And although I always try to smile back and pretend that I know nothing of your sorrows and misery, I understand exactly how you feel. I know what you've gone through and everything you think I don't. You think I'm too young, you think I'm too naive to understand adult life and see the real world. You're wrong. I've seen so much more than you know. I'm not a kid anymore, dad. I'm 14, nearly 18 and almost marching into adulthood. I don't think like a kid anymore. Dad, I can understand everything. If you would just open up and let me know. At least talk to me, I'll lend you a listening ear anytime you want. I'm not a spoilt brat who'll just sit there and wait for you to come home, all sick and tired, to stick out my hands for a pile of money only to squander them away like it's part of my daily routine. Really, you should rest, dad. It's about time you sat down and relaxed. Just enjoy life with mom and forget the world. A few years later I'd be the one working hard to pamper you guys! Do you know that I pray for you guys every night? I just want you guys to be okay. Time to pass me the baton, dad, and let me continue the long run for you (:
I love you, daddy, please don't tire yourself out anymore okay?
Tags.
elizabeth: yes that was quite .. SUDDEN. but yep, glad you didn't open it! (: wheeee!
Jj: haha sure I'll do it .. soooon. haha (:
chenyi: hello my dear chenyi! (p.s. I'm not your father! xD )
laiweng: pshh you?! innocent?! HAHA
mel: ahha I don't know! But I can bring the CD for you someday (:
Eena: howdy! haha. sure I'll do that (: loves!
soksin: hello soksin :D long time no see!
iris: ahaha yea I know (: haha don't worry about maths, I know you tried your best! I'm flunking it too ):
First things first! (:
Got tagged by both deborah and Jj the other day, wanting me to do this. Weird. Uh. Thing xD
So here it is!
This is what you are supposed to do - cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
1) I empty my recycle bin every single second.
2) I refresh my computer often!
3) I sleep with my hands under my pillow.
4) I can pull back my left thumb until it completely touches my left wrist.
5) I talk to myself sometimes, mostly when I'm alone at home.
6) I like stoning (:
I tag;
elizabeth, mel ong, si en, someone, someone.
Haha do it if you wish! I have no idea who else to tag : / and I'm too lazy anyways :D
--
I hereby declare that I'm madly in love with Paul de Senneville's Ballade pour Adeline, performed by Richard Clayderman. It's a soothing song - brings you peace.
Here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ38XZv7E0A
I swear I played that song at least six times.
Haha. Maths test today was alright. I think I did my best. I don't know what Mr Tan thinks, but yes, I did my best. Doesn't matter if I passed or failed, I did my best. So I shall not think about it anymore(:
The past two days were pretty hectic for me. Mad last minute mugging for both my Maths and Physics test and tons of homework kept me away from my piano. I could finally touch it today(: and the first song I played was Ballade pour Adeline, as you may have guessed! I'm making some improvement, although the part where you're supposed to play it at high speed is slightly bumpy :/
My Grade 7 A2 practical exam piece, on the other hand, is slowing down in progress. But don't worry. I have one year plus to perfect it. And two other pieces as well. Stupid Global Classroom program. It ate up the week for my theory exam! Rah. I can't progress further without passing my Grade 5. So I had to push it to some time next year, and therefore I'm pushing back my Grade 7 practical too.
BUMMERRR.
Ohman why do I suddenly sound so serious today. Rah. I've been experiencing mood swings a lot recently. For whatever reason. Maybe it's common test week and I'm stressed? Nah, doesn't seem like it. Maybe I miss my dad, who's overseas, alone, working extra hard to support the family. Maybe I miss mom, who's at work.
Really, dad, don't work too hard. Don't work overtime - it's bad for you. You arrive home late every night, taking dinner at nine plus, and sleeping at midnight. Do you seriously think this would work out for you? Money isn't important. We're not short of money, we're not poor either. Do you really think money is more important than your own health? Dad you're not young anymore. You can't be compared to those healthy youngsters. You really can't, and that's the truth I'm telling you as a daughter. This isn't meant to discourage you, this is just meant for you to understand how I, as a daughter, and mom, as a wife is getting really concerned about you. I know you're the sole breadwinner in the family, and I know you must be under a certain amount of pressure. You feel like you're responsible for everything, so you pile everything on to yourself, increasing your own burden every single day. Why? What for? You know we're thrifty. I don't go shopping everyday and I don't buy unnecessary things I don't really need. I would be hesitant to to even buy something that costs like $5, hoping that it will ease your burden. But no. You want to work. You insist on working overtime and no matter how tired you are and how frustrated you feel, you hang on. You keep all your emotions to yourself. You tolerate. You force yourself to do things you're tired of doing. This, I tell you, isn't very healthy in the long run. When was the last time you went for your checkup? When was the last time you really did something to pamper yourself? Your life has always been about giving. What about yourself? Yes, you exercise. You say you're healthy. But are you sure you are? You do exercise vigorously, you sweat buckets, your heart rate skyrockets, you can't breathe, and you insist on continuing to run on the treadmill. You think this is exercise. You think exercise is about tiring yourself out and wearing yourself down to the max and that's when he'll truly be healthy. NO, dad. You're wrong. As long as you exercise on a regular basis, there is absolutely NO NEED for you to exercise until it finally kills you in the end. Regular basis, yes. You say you have no time. Now where did all the time go? Working. Working. Working. Back to square one, dad. You spend all your time working. Other than working all day, you don't do anything else. No leisure walks, no going to cinemas, no shopping, no nothing. How're you different from someone with no life, honestly? You say there's no point in going to the cinemas alone. Well, take a leave, and come back to singapore to visit! It's that simple dad. Yes, you have meetings after meetings lined up in your schedule, but it's not impossible to make time for something if you're really determined about it. It could be just 2 days in the weekend. It doesn't have to be a whole week, just two days. Two days I ask of you, dad. Yes, we see you every night, through skype, through webcam, through video calls. But is that the real you we see? The real you is behind a computer screen. The real you is miles and miles away. What we see on the screen, close to our hearts is not you. It's just a stupid virtual image generated by the computer that looks identical to you. And although you always try to put up a huge smile and a I'm-doing-great look when you see me, I see a frail and tired father behind the mask. And although I always try to smile back and pretend that I know nothing of your sorrows and misery, I understand exactly how you feel. I know what you've gone through and everything you think I don't. You think I'm too young, you think I'm too naive to understand adult life and see the real world. You're wrong. I've seen so much more than you know. I'm not a kid anymore, dad. I'm 14, nearly 18 and almost marching into adulthood. I don't think like a kid anymore. Dad, I can understand everything. If you would just open up and let me know. At least talk to me, I'll lend you a listening ear anytime you want. I'm not a spoilt brat who'll just sit there and wait for you to come home, all sick and tired, to stick out my hands for a pile of money only to squander them away like it's part of my daily routine. Really, you should rest, dad. It's about time you sat down and relaxed. Just enjoy life with mom and forget the world. A few years later I'd be the one working hard to pamper you guys! Do you know that I pray for you guys every night? I just want you guys to be okay. Time to pass me the baton, dad, and let me continue the long run for you (:
I love you, daddy, please don't tire yourself out anymore okay?
Tags.
elizabeth: yes that was quite .. SUDDEN. but yep, glad you didn't open it! (: wheeee!
Jj: haha sure I'll do it .. soooon. haha (:
chenyi: hello my dear chenyi! (p.s. I'm not your father! xD )
laiweng: pshh you?! innocent?! HAHA
mel: ahha I don't know! But I can bring the CD for you someday (:
Eena: howdy! haha. sure I'll do that (: loves!
soksin: hello soksin :D long time no see!
iris: ahaha yea I know (: haha don't worry about maths, I know you tried your best! I'm flunking it too ):
Joy ♥