:)
tag replieees.
anon: haha thankyou :]
caro: I am. Haha but thankyou anyways (: My self confidence is quite low lately, so .. yea.
elizabeth: really? (: thankyou. But you know last time we had that maths test the whole class flunked? Half of mine was full of careless mistakes. I wouldn't say I put in my 100% effort ): ahh.
linshan: omg thankyouuuuu! <3 laiweng: hahaha okayy (:
Bye. Hahah I don't really know what to blog about today. I will stop thinking about you.
Ohyeah. I'm having my first piano lesson after coming back to singapore in, like, 2 hours. At 11am. Oh no. Haha I guess I'll try my best to get my creaky fingers to work again! (:
tag replieees.
anon: haha thankyou :]
caro: I am. Haha but thankyou anyways (: My self confidence is quite low lately, so .. yea.
elizabeth: really? (: thankyou. But you know last time we had that maths test the whole class flunked? Half of mine was full of careless mistakes. I wouldn't say I put in my 100% effort ): ahh.
linshan: omg thankyouuuuu! <3 laiweng: hahaha okayy (:
Bye. Hahah I don't really know what to blog about today. I will stop thinking about you.
Ohyeah. I'm having my first piano lesson after coming back to singapore in, like, 2 hours. At 11am. Oh no. Haha I guess I'll try my best to get my creaky fingers to work again! (:
Joy ♥