It's OBS tomorrow.
Ahhhh!
And I spent the whole day finishing up the Hana Kimi episodes until epi 14! 15's gonna be aired tonight at 9:30pm in taiwan. Pshh (: I shall watch the final episode when I return. Ahh. I love youtube (: okay shall reply tags!
Mel ong: ahhh okok be prepared to see joy roasted alive at OBS (:
Kai: Kaaaaaai! :D hahaha suuuure I'll enjoy obs. BLEH xD
Bye now. More videos waiting for me! :D
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁 (:
Ahhhh!
And I spent the whole day finishing up the Hana Kimi episodes until epi 14! 15's gonna be aired tonight at 9:30pm in taiwan. Pshh (: I shall watch the final episode when I return. Ahh. I love youtube (: okay shall reply tags!
Mel ong: ahhh okok be prepared to see joy roasted alive at OBS (:
Kai: Kaaaaaai! :D hahaha suuuure I'll enjoy obs. BLEH xD
Bye now. More videos waiting for me! :D
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁 (:
Joy ♥