Sighh.
I'm flunking Physics.
Today's such a bad day for me. Was supposed to go Chinese orchestra this afternoon, but I went, and waited and waited and WAITED, and the teacher didn't show up or anything so how am I supposed to try out the instruments? And everyone else was busy with sec1 orientation or something. Rahh. So I just left. Yes.
Joy's tired. She apologizes for not posting a "proper" entry for 3 days. But Joy's really tired. And not feeling very happy for some reason.
Byebye for now.
--
OH OH EDIT! :D
I did an IQ test. I did one last time but didn't finish it I guess, SO FORGET about me saying my IQ is 80 something! :X
It's officially 126.
Lemme elaborate.
Oh yeah! I'm not stupid after all :D
Kbyebye!
I'm flunking Physics.
Today's such a bad day for me. Was supposed to go Chinese orchestra this afternoon, but I went, and waited and waited and WAITED, and the teacher didn't show up or anything so how am I supposed to try out the instruments? And everyone else was busy with sec1 orientation or something. Rahh. So I just left. Yes.
Joy's tired. She apologizes for not posting a "proper" entry for 3 days. But Joy's really tired. And not feeling very happy for some reason.
Byebye for now.
--
OH OH EDIT! :D
I did an IQ test. I did one last time but didn't finish it I guess, SO FORGET about me saying my IQ is 80 something! :X
It's officially 126.
Lemme elaborate.
"The Average range for most tests of intelligence is 90-109. An IQ score of
126 falls within the Superior range and is just four points shy of being
considered "gifted" or "genius", most often defined as the top two percent of
the population (scores of 130 and above). Intellectual, you're performing as
well or better than approximately 95% of your same aged peers."
Oh yeah! I'm not stupid after all :D
Kbyebye!
Joy ♥