Scheduled outage at 11AM PST. Learn
more.
Haha sorry I was advertising for blogger :D
Anyways. I'm finally back for .. a more proper post! Dots. Um. Nothing much happened lately, to be honest. chem = killer, bio = murderer, physics = grim reaper -.-"'
Yay. By the time you see me again, I'd be a zombie. Haha!
Um. Ohyeah. Lately I've been spending most of my time reminiscing. I realized that I've missed 6A so much over the past few months .. and I actually went on youtube to look for our 2004 mooncake festival performance -.- ya but of course nothing turned up. Pffftt! Umm. What else? And YES! I feel like banging my head on the wall right now. Because I regret something I did. in year 2004. Nah don't worry it's not something bad or against the law. It's just that - if I had done it the other way, things would have been different. It's just like - I was given 2 options, and I chose the one that wouldn't benefit myself. -.- Hahahaha all the might've beens and would've beens. Heh, don't ask me. I have no idea why I chose the option I chose. so I only have myself to blame that things didn't turn out the way I had wanted them to? Haha.
If only I could turn back time. If only wormholes really existed.
And ohyeah. I've always been verrry interested in Astronomy, as some of my close friends would know. And recently I've developed a keen interest in wormholes! :D They're like the coolest things ever, okay! Like. You never know what'll happen if you travel into one. They might act as shortcuts to other universes/places that you've never ever dreamt of going. Basically they're said to bring faraway places to your doorstep - like omg! :D so exciting. Yesyes. Haha! Yea I wanna be an Astronomer. Maybe. Kinda. Haha, but I'd be working in this deserted area, separated from all my lovely family and friends (yea, and what about my marriage? What about my kids? What about - something? :\ ) - sitting there on my butt, half-rotting, waiting and waiting for the satellite dishes to receive signals from faraway planets that's nearly one thousand light years away from us. How... wonderful. o.O
Joy ♥