Yaaay!
Made more new friends today! :D Anyways, updates on toooday.
Wu laoshi lost her voice -.- it's funny how someone can lose his / her voice without even screaming .. :P Haha.
The taxi driver didn't know where NYGH is again! But he's one nice guy. Dropped me off on time! :D (He used map, btw :X )
Still have no idea which CCA to join :\ Thinking about Chinese Orchestra cuz the teacher was like looking for someone and made it sound so tempting -.-
Painted the whole house today! All the furniture were like covered up. The whole place looked pretty much like a prison. Or a living hell. Basically when I got home I just set there on a chair in the "safety zone", kind of like wrapped in all the furniture and all that, and yeah, just stone and look cool -.- That was a realllly fun and eye-opening experience for me! :D
Yay I'm improving on my sarcasm skills.
Haha.
NO MORE UPDATES! BYBEYE.
Made more new friends today! :D Anyways, updates on toooday.
Wu laoshi lost her voice -.- it's funny how someone can lose his / her voice without even screaming .. :P Haha.
The taxi driver didn't know where NYGH is again! But he's one nice guy. Dropped me off on time! :D (He used map, btw :X )
Still have no idea which CCA to join :\ Thinking about Chinese Orchestra cuz the teacher was like looking for someone and made it sound so tempting -.-
Painted the whole house today! All the furniture were like covered up. The whole place looked pretty much like a prison. Or a living hell. Basically when I got home I just set there on a chair in the "safety zone", kind of like wrapped in all the furniture and all that, and yeah, just stone and look cool -.- That was a realllly fun and eye-opening experience for me! :D
Yay I'm improving on my sarcasm skills.
Haha.
NO MORE UPDATES! BYBEYE.
Joy ♥