OBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBS!
No I'm not talking about obesity if that's what you think I'm talking about :)
OUTWARD BOUND SINGAPORE! :DD
We're going to Pulau Ubin in March! Kinda like a survival thing. You don't live in air conditioned rooms and cushy beds - you sleep on hard nablablas in jungle areas infested by mosquitoes o.O"'
alTHOUGH it sounds yucky, but it's gonna be fun :P Looking forward to it! But not to the jab, of course -.-
Anyways.
Made more friends! From my SIA group. Lemme remember the names - Natalie, Elizabeth, and Melissa! :D ooh I have superb memory! ok kidding.
Choir audition tomorrow! :) Feel like going for sop2 instead of sop1. A lot of people said sop1s get scolded the most = =+
Anyways anyways anyways.
I'm bored now.
Guess what I'm gonna tell you next.
*drumroll*
I'M BORED!
Tada.
Ok forget it.
Toodles! :DD Off to do some constructive stuff.
OH before I forget,
SOTD :))

Okay I'm done showing off. BYEEEE~
No I'm not talking about obesity if that's what you think I'm talking about :)
OUTWARD BOUND SINGAPORE! :DD
We're going to Pulau Ubin in March! Kinda like a survival thing. You don't live in air conditioned rooms and cushy beds - you sleep on hard nablablas in jungle areas infested by mosquitoes o.O"'
alTHOUGH it sounds yucky, but it's gonna be fun :P Looking forward to it! But not to the jab, of course -.-
Anyways.
Made more friends! From my SIA group. Lemme remember the names - Natalie, Elizabeth, and Melissa! :D ooh I have superb memory! ok kidding.
Choir audition tomorrow! :) Feel like going for sop2 instead of sop1. A lot of people said sop1s get scolded the most = =+
Anyways anyways anyways.
I'm bored now.
Guess what I'm gonna tell you next.
*drumroll*
I'M BORED!
Tada.
Ok forget it.
Toodles! :DD Off to do some constructive stuff.
OH before I forget,
SOTD :))

Okay I'm done showing off. BYEEEE~
Joy ♥