WE'LL PULL THROUGH!
Sunday, November 05, 2006, 9:33 PM
I don't know what to say.
Something's been bugging me and now the news is just bringing me down.
God I have so many things to say to you. Don't worry. Everything has a bright side - this could be a blessing in disguise! You never know. But the millions of stuff I wanna tell you would not be able to fit into such a tiny space. But I know, we'll always be united as one.
I just want you to know that we ARE and will ALWAYS be there for you, no matter what. Even though I'm not physically there for you, my heart and soul goes out to you. Whatever happens, however this thing's gonna end, we'll always be waiting for you at the end of the tunnel, and it'll be sunlight again. Even at life's darkest moments, you'll pull through. WE'LL pull through.
Let's work towards it
TOGETHER.
We love you. SO MUCH. SO MUCH that NOTHING can describe it. We can only love you more and more each day.
We'll always be united as one. We'll ALWAYS be.
May God bless you. Good luck, and I'm praying for you.
Amen.
Something's been bugging me and now the news is just bringing me down.
God I have so many things to say to you. Don't worry. Everything has a bright side - this could be a blessing in disguise! You never know. But the millions of stuff I wanna tell you would not be able to fit into such a tiny space. But I know, we'll always be united as one.
I just want you to know that we ARE and will ALWAYS be there for you, no matter what. Even though I'm not physically there for you, my heart and soul goes out to you. Whatever happens, however this thing's gonna end, we'll always be waiting for you at the end of the tunnel, and it'll be sunlight again. Even at life's darkest moments, you'll pull through. WE'LL pull through.
Let's work towards it
TOGETHER.
We love you. SO MUCH. SO MUCH that NOTHING can describe it. We can only love you more and more each day.
We'll always be united as one. We'll ALWAYS be.
May God bless you. Good luck, and I'm praying for you.
Amen.
Joy ♥