EXAMS OVER!
Friday, November 03, 2006, 5:16 PM
Yay! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! (excuse yours truly of the hyper-ness, because Joy is really jubilant. It's like joy + joy, so..yea. You know.)
MY EXAMS ARE OVER!
Although I didn't manage to finish the Maths paper :X But I tried my best okay. And seems like a lot of other students didn't finish it either, so I guess they'll just take the average. Like PSLE. Yes :))
English was fine. Compo was okay and ARGH sheesh I actually got the meaning of "antagonize" wrong! So there was this MCQ qn that asked for another word for "opposition". I didn't know if it's antagonize or unanimity (someone help me with the spelling?). I thought antagonize had something to do with fury and anger.. (?!?!?!) but then on TV, through some subtitles, I found out that antagonize actually means opposition. And today in Science, Mr Tollervey taught us about antagonistic muscles. And I was like "..." I mean I should've THOUGHT OF IT! I felt so dim. But anyways, it's over now so lets put it behind us :D
Ahh I've finally got a huge loong holiday to relax and enjoy and play Sims 2! :D After all the ridiculous mugging etc etc.
Went to school today, although I just returned yesterday from Singapore. So glad to see all my friends again! But I've got tons to catch up. No worries. Rest first, then work =p
Ahh. I'm reborn indeed, but I've still got a lot of stuff to worry about. I don't really want to let you guys know yet. It's just that..pshh.
Nevermind.
Ooh yay I'm going to FOBISSEA next tues! We're heading for Thailand. Six-starred-hotel! =) Marvelous, marvelous. We get to be roomates with friends and all and I'm so looking forward to it.
Now. I gotta focus on enjoying life.
BUHBYEE x)
MY EXAMS ARE OVER!
Although I didn't manage to finish the Maths paper :X But I tried my best okay. And seems like a lot of other students didn't finish it either, so I guess they'll just take the average. Like PSLE. Yes :))
English was fine. Compo was okay and ARGH sheesh I actually got the meaning of "antagonize" wrong! So there was this MCQ qn that asked for another word for "opposition". I didn't know if it's antagonize or unanimity (someone help me with the spelling?). I thought antagonize had something to do with fury and anger.. (?!?!?!) but then on TV, through some subtitles, I found out that antagonize actually means opposition. And today in Science, Mr Tollervey taught us about antagonistic muscles. And I was like "..." I mean I should've THOUGHT OF IT! I felt so dim. But anyways, it's over now so lets put it behind us :D
Ahh I've finally got a huge loong holiday to relax and enjoy and play Sims 2! :D After all the ridiculous mugging etc etc.
Went to school today, although I just returned yesterday from Singapore. So glad to see all my friends again! But I've got tons to catch up. No worries. Rest first, then work =p
Ahh. I'm reborn indeed, but I've still got a lot of stuff to worry about. I don't really want to let you guys know yet. It's just that..pshh.
Nevermind.
Ooh yay I'm going to FOBISSEA next tues! We're heading for Thailand. Six-starred-hotel! =) Marvelous, marvelous. We get to be roomates with friends and all and I'm so looking forward to it.
Now. I gotta focus on enjoying life.
BUHBYEE x)
Joy ♥