I HATE CHEN SHUI BIAN.
Sunday, September 10, 2006, 2:55 PM
Ooh I so totally love Jordi Labanda stuff! They're so funky and pretty, don`t you think?
http://www.bureau-online.co.uk/images/books/jl_books.jpg
&&Anne! I got one of those for your birthday : ) Thank me.
And the cute bags and stuff ~ Aww I wish I have one of those. But c'mon. I ain't no rich girl, so I shall stop ranting about that.
Anyways.
I can't say this enough but I SO friggin hate Chen Shui Bian. I DETEST him. He`s a big, SLUGGISH, DISGUSTING and FREAKIN' BEAST. I DON`T care if there`re any supporters out there - I seriously doubt there are. He`s plain retarded, okay. And his stupid hairstyle. It`s raining like crap over here in Taipei, and the petition`s still going on. Haters of chen shui bian from all walks of life are gathered around the square screaming their heads off in the huge rain and chilly wind. Trust me, the wind feels like a flat blade of ice slicing across your face. And there`re old people as well. Old & disabled people, still feeling determined to throw Chen Shui Bian off his throne.
His conscience is DEAD, man.
D-E-A-D.
Everyone's braving the rain out there trying to get their voices heard through the fat raindrops, and he may still be lounging in his stupid study, drinking urine and indulging in his poop. I canNOT believe he`s ignoring all these. He promised Taiwan all these good stuff, got the taiwanese`s hopes high, and now he just BROKE his promise? What a PATHETIC SUCKER. I don`t want to sound mean but this guys really lost it, people.
THIS GUY'S MAD.
End of story.
http://www.bureau-online.co.uk/images/books/jl_books.jpg
&&Anne! I got one of those for your birthday : ) Thank me.
And the cute bags and stuff ~ Aww I wish I have one of those. But c'mon. I ain't no rich girl, so I shall stop ranting about that.
Anyways.
I can't say this enough but I SO friggin hate Chen Shui Bian. I DETEST him. He`s a big, SLUGGISH, DISGUSTING and FREAKIN' BEAST. I DON`T care if there`re any supporters out there - I seriously doubt there are. He`s plain retarded, okay. And his stupid hairstyle. It`s raining like crap over here in Taipei, and the petition`s still going on. Haters of chen shui bian from all walks of life are gathered around the square screaming their heads off in the huge rain and chilly wind. Trust me, the wind feels like a flat blade of ice slicing across your face. And there`re old people as well. Old & disabled people, still feeling determined to throw Chen Shui Bian off his throne.
His conscience is DEAD, man.
D-E-A-D.
Everyone's braving the rain out there trying to get their voices heard through the fat raindrops, and he may still be lounging in his stupid study, drinking urine and indulging in his poop. I canNOT believe he`s ignoring all these. He promised Taiwan all these good stuff, got the taiwanese`s hopes high, and now he just BROKE his promise? What a PATHETIC SUCKER. I don`t want to sound mean but this guys really lost it, people.
THIS GUY'S MAD.
End of story.
Joy ♥