HAPPY BDAY YANYAN! : )
Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 4:51 PM
Ahhh! You're 14 now : ) love and miss you my dearest yan and poot! =D =D
Boof. I'm still 13. Stuck in 13. Yikes. It's my birthday next month! Hint hint nudge nudge x)
Anyways. You've been a gerreeeat friend, and a great half-sis too! =D so glad I got to see you that day, hope we'll get to meet soooooon. Anyhoo, wish you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and ENJOY YOUR 14 YEAR OLD LIFE!
And don't forget meee (:
Loves&&Hugs&&Kisses all over,
JOY! x33
Boof. I'm still 13. Stuck in 13. Yikes. It's my birthday next month! Hint hint nudge nudge x)
Anyways. You've been a gerreeeat friend, and a great half-sis too! =D so glad I got to see you that day, hope we'll get to meet soooooon. Anyhoo, wish you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and ENJOY YOUR 14 YEAR OLD LIFE!
And don't forget meee (:
Loves&&Hugs&&Kisses all over,
JOY! x33
Joy ♥