Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
HOTEL SUCKS 
Sunday, August 13, 2006, 3:20 PM
There was a rat in our hotel room yesterday!!

Okay before I go into detail on that, I'll give you the top 10 reasons why the hotel sucks.

1. Doorbell doesn't work.
2. The slot where you stick the card in to turn all the power on doesn't work - you have to smack it hard.
3. There're rats. TWO BIG FAT (cuddly) RATS.
4. Telephone not working. You can hear the caller but the caller can't hear you.
5. There's no bathtub. The water from the shower just splashes around, because there's no..divider? -.-
6. The bed is rough and the blanket isn't comfy.
7. The slippers' cotton go all fluffy after awhile and gets tangled around my toes.
8. No wireless networks can be found in range.
9. Everytime I turn the tap on the noise produced is loud enough to wake the dead.
10. The chairs in the living room are hideous.

This hotel

SUCKS.

Okay now, about the rattt.

So dad was typing away on his computer just as usual, when he saw something black (ew) run across the floor. He said, "Ooh there's a rat!" Ar first I thought he was just kidding, as always, but then I felt something was amiss and then I saw it! It was all furry and disgusting looking and it was scrambling across the floor. It ran towards the door at full speed and, realizing that it wasn't open, did a swift brake. Yes it was totally adorable. But ew. Then mom and I were screaming our heads off and both of us jumped up the bed and dad tried to step on the rat - then mom phoned the operator. A few people from housekeeping came up and a flurry of activities went on - it was total chaos! Chasing the rat around the house and mom and I are kind enough to provide some sound effects along the way =D And then there was ANOTHER RAT, which I believe is the husband of the previous one, assuming that the previous rat was female. And then another flurry of activies went on and finally the two rats were caught and sent away.

For the rest of the day I became floor-a-phobic - meaning that I'm scared to step onto the floor, so I was always tiptoeing and staying on the bed as much as possible xD

Recalling that now it sounds really hilarious, lol but I really really grossed out yesterday and today I'm having a little sore throat after all the screaming.

Right.....okays. That's about it! : )

Buhbye ;D
« back forward »