BACKKKK!
Friday, August 25, 2006, 11:26 AM
I'm back!
I'm back, I'm back, I'm baaaaack.
Yes I'm back =)
Awww. Summer's ending in the blink of an eye. School's starting next monday! Saddd. I miss singapore and china. Rah.
Ooh and I missed my computer! =p My lovelehh computer. But yay for H1, cuz there will be no uniforms! The ugly ugly uniforms. Wooyeah. But a lot of people are leaving =( For the chicken coop TAS. Okay, no offense, TASers. It's just so sad.
Watched She's the Man and I not Stupid Too on the plane! She's the man was hilarious! I like Amanda Bynes. She's soooo funny. And then I watched this comedy called What I Like About You - Pranks A Lot, starring Amanda Bynes! They were like playing pranks on each other. So it's kinda complicated but it's still funnehh =D
I not Stupid Too was friggen funny as well! But yeww. I think Shawn Lee grew uglier. He looked and acted so much better in I not Stupid. But Jerry was soo good! He was so cute and both my parents think he's a talent. Yadda xD
Anyhoo, I'm off to lunch now!
Cheerios x)
I'm back, I'm back, I'm baaaaack.
Yes I'm back =)
Awww. Summer's ending in the blink of an eye. School's starting next monday! Saddd. I miss singapore and china. Rah.
Ooh and I missed my computer! =p My lovelehh computer. But yay for H1, cuz there will be no uniforms! The ugly ugly uniforms. Wooyeah. But a lot of people are leaving =( For the chicken coop TAS. Okay, no offense, TASers. It's just so sad.
Watched She's the Man and I not Stupid Too on the plane! She's the man was hilarious! I like Amanda Bynes. She's soooo funny. And then I watched this comedy called What I Like About You - Pranks A Lot, starring Amanda Bynes! They were like playing pranks on each other. So it's kinda complicated but it's still funnehh =D
I not Stupid Too was friggen funny as well! But yeww. I think Shawn Lee grew uglier. He looked and acted so much better in I not Stupid. But Jerry was soo good! He was so cute and both my parents think he's a talent. Yadda xD
Anyhoo, I'm off to lunch now!
Cheerios x)
Joy ♥