NEW BLOGSKIN!!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006, 6:02 PM
Ah yes.
You noticed.
The owner of this blog changed her blogskin again because she was too sick of the old one. Now she prefer white backgrounds to black ones, i guess. Looks so much nicer and more..organized in a way. Well, haha (:
Quite a boring day today (as always)..couldn't stop stretching and yawning. I'm feeling so lethargic and i think i'm using 90% of my total energy to even lift my pathetic fingers.
So. Queen just dropped by my cell phone inbox to invite me to this Malawi Independence Celebration thing at o6:oo pm tomorrow and i'm still considering whether to go or not. i mean, Malawi Independence Celebration? I'd rocket there without hesitation if they would just kindly replace the word Malawi with Singapore.
Yeah, yeah. Me a singapore freak =pp
But anyways. I'm sure it's gonna be real boring. I mean, what more could you expect out of some Independence Day Celebration? Other than anything relating to politics? well, that's kinda like Singapore independence day but in my opinion i'd still rather go to the Singapore one. [dots]
Hehehe. Forget it.
Today's the first day out of 2 months that i actually posted again in the forums of Modthesims2.com. My account's already like rusty and you could see the cobwebs (hmm i wonder how fast spiders reproduce). So today i posted like mad in the forums and welcomed practically every new member. I have to admit, it was pretty lame. But at least i had fun and killed some time off my life =)
Right.
Yadda yadda. Now i'm getting bored again.
o6 : 27 pm.
Alright, the owner of this blog's hungry now. She needs to make a swift escape to hunt for food, so toodles!
Quote of the day: [[ too sensitive?? ]] Get your thingamabob out of my way.
You noticed.
The owner of this blog changed her blogskin again because she was too sick of the old one. Now she prefer white backgrounds to black ones, i guess. Looks so much nicer and more..organized in a way. Well, haha (:
Quite a boring day today (as always)..couldn't stop stretching and yawning. I'm feeling so lethargic and i think i'm using 90% of my total energy to even lift my pathetic fingers.
So. Queen just dropped by my cell phone inbox to invite me to this Malawi Independence Celebration thing at o6:oo pm tomorrow and i'm still considering whether to go or not. i mean, Malawi Independence Celebration? I'd rocket there without hesitation if they would just kindly replace the word Malawi with Singapore.
Yeah, yeah. Me a singapore freak =pp
But anyways. I'm sure it's gonna be real boring. I mean, what more could you expect out of some Independence Day Celebration? Other than anything relating to politics? well, that's kinda like Singapore independence day but in my opinion i'd still rather go to the Singapore one. [dots]
Hehehe. Forget it.
Today's the first day out of 2 months that i actually posted again in the forums of Modthesims2.com. My account's already like rusty and you could see the cobwebs (hmm i wonder how fast spiders reproduce). So today i posted like mad in the forums and welcomed practically every new member. I have to admit, it was pretty lame. But at least i had fun and killed some time off my life =)
Right.
Yadda yadda. Now i'm getting bored again.
o6 : 27 pm.
Alright, the owner of this blog's hungry now. She needs to make a swift escape to hunt for food, so toodles!
Quote of the day: [[ too sensitive?? ]] Get your thingamabob out of my way.
Joy ♥