CRISS ANGEL OMG
Thursday, July 06, 2006, 2:29 PM
Criss Angel scaring the s*** out of everyone o.O
Criss Angel walking on water! Holy shamoly.
Criss Angel making a girl vanish! I bet she appeared later in his hotel room -.- ok i'm sick minded X)
Criss Angel walking on water! Holy shamoly.
Criss Angel making a girl vanish! I bet she appeared later in his hotel room -.- ok i'm sick minded X)
I think I'm feeling better now after I got officially freaked out by Criss Angel. Have you guys watched his show? I think it's called Criss Angel Mindfreak or something. I spent a total of half and hour watching a few episodes on youtube, including the one where he tore a lady's body apart, where he got stabbed on a fence, where he turned a manikin alive, and where he walked on water. That was the most freaky thing I've ever seen anyone else do other than David Copperfield..
*Shudder*
Hahas. But okay I know all of his tricks are fake. They're all illusions .. I mean that's basically just what he does for a living. But he's good at it, so .. I'm not complaining!
The mannequin one .. I noticed a difference between the appearance of the two thingies, so I guess they replaced the artificial object with a real lady. I mean, he was blocking the view, and I think that was deliberate. But anyways, it could be real. I've seen people who look like mannequins. Hehe.
Right.
o2 : 45 pm. Feeling lethargic again.
Gotta continue watching it now! Toodles, folks!
*Shudder*
Hahas. But okay I know all of his tricks are fake. They're all illusions .. I mean that's basically just what he does for a living. But he's good at it, so .. I'm not complaining!
The mannequin one .. I noticed a difference between the appearance of the two thingies, so I guess they replaced the artificial object with a real lady. I mean, he was blocking the view, and I think that was deliberate. But anyways, it could be real. I've seen people who look like mannequins. Hehe.
Right.
o2 : 45 pm. Feeling lethargic again.
Gotta continue watching it now! Toodles, folks!
Joy ♥