Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain 
Saturday, February 27, 2010, 3:06 PM
THE LONG WEEKEND IS HERE! :D

finally finally finally!! the past week was super duper long and tiring. cca on monday until 7pm+, cca on wednesday until 7pm+, HCCO performance @ Regent Hotel for Murray Gell-Mann (an American physicist who received the 1969 Nobel Prize in physics)'s 80th birthday on thursday until 11:30pm, and 2hours of econs tuition+2 hours of piano lesson on friday D:

oh wellsers the most tiring day had to be thursday. it was pretty fun though! although we didn't get to go on the lorry with the instruments this time :( and although 3 of our juniors (cass, xinyi and wendy) couldn't come because they had huayi performance at the esplanade (I heard that it went well :D).. at least the other 2 (sharon and ziqi) came this time! :) our section bonded quite a lot too and the white sheep black sheep (and red sheep+grey sheep) game HAHA omg it was super hilarious to watch zixin and francis play it!!! after they got super imba at it, they decided to play the game in chinese (Y) anyways in general thursday was gooood. got to talk to more HCCO peeps too! AND I thought the performance went really well :D lots of guests were smiling broadly and clapping along when we played "Happy Birthday" and they all looked rather impressed :))) yay! didn't get to stay in the ballroom and watch the chinese dance and wushu performances though.

yup thursday really wore me out and I reached home half dead at 11:30pm, so I was pretty much just zonking around at school with a really bad headache on friday morning. but after that the zonkness started evaporating so I reverted back to my lame/hyper usual self HAHA. and then we realized that dj brought his elmo (it's super cute! :D) to school so everyone was fighting for it but I managed to kidnap it in the end XD .. okay not really cos I asked him for it-_- oh and I had to chiong home after school for tuition (4pm) and when I was walking down the overhead bridge outside hwachong, this old man in a singlet at the bottom of the stairs held out his half drunk can of beer to me and said "妹妹要喝吗?" and I was like omgwhut O_O so I forced a smile and walked away quickly ><

what else... ahhh the bad thing about blogging once every two weeks is that I usually forget everything that happened in the first week -__- but the good thing is that I have (slightly) more time now! what else happened last week hmmmm. oh yeah tuesday = double joy! (minus the fact that I got bullied that day, as usual T_T) 1) zhu hongguang turned 18! 2) zeke koh gave birth successfully to _ bubbly babies :D congrats once again mother hen!

OH and my mortal knows who I am already, blame it on my hardcore blogging (hello mortal if you're reading this! :D) I stupidly told him about my 2009 Block Tests diarrhoea incident in my letter and he realized that my June 2009 archives talked about it too!!!! D: so smart sigh. but okay it's a good thing cos I don't have to hide my identity anymore :D

sighhh monday and tuesday are home learning days and usually home learning = no learning at all (Y) but anyhoo I'm glad that there's a long weekend cos I reaaally need a break. and more time. for revision & piano. my practical exam's on the 8th of march and.. ahhh sight reading + aural = fail :/ and I'll probably skip school that day too. which means that I'll be missing PE (yay) and bio prac (NOOO because that means I'll have to find time to go for make up) oh wells. lots of homework for GP over the long weekend :( time tunnel + time worksheets + word bank (30 words) + cny AQ + timed assignment AQ! I can totally die right now :(((

aaand that's about it! okay I have no idea whose tags I replied and whose tags I haven't replied but I shall make a wild guess.

beef: haha nahhh blogging is too time-consuming! and all my posts aren't exactly short :O

lw: LOL was it the one a random cat swallowed?! ..or something like that. I forgot what she told me in sec 3 -_- okay nevermind heee

moley aka xy: omg moley you've been haunting me since 2 years ago so you're the stalker -nods-!

Labels:

« back forward »