Boom clap, boom de clap de clap!
Friday, June 05, 2009, 6:23 PM
hey folks :D
the first week of june holidays passed by in the blink of an eye! and I managed to get a number of things done.. though I'm still not even remotely close to finishing half of my revision for blocks :/ dang. chingman's sms read: "We should just set aside one year just for bio alone ><" how true indeed! bio is the ultimate killer subject man, loads of memory work to do! and it's quite pointless because I know I'll definitely forget all of them and clear my RAM (haha sorry I've been using the GC too much) the minute block tests end. sighhhhhhh! anyways, the first week passed by quickly because I was at school almost everyday for extra lessons, PW meetings and stuff.. and today wasn't any different! there was math in the morning and chem in the afternoon. but mr ng ended the lesson early, so we had a lot of free time before chem! went to serene centre to eat Macs + fool around (I spilled milo onto my uniform, licheng dropped her hashbrown, and chingman and jean both did stupid things as well but I forgot what they were HAHA) + mug. LOL and we planned to give licheng her early birthday present :D or present(s), actually. and that included a stalk of pink (pink is licheng's ultimate favourite colour LOL there's no question about that!) daisy, a bouquet of small teddybears and a nice birthday card :) but everything was super rushed and super last minute! haha okay BECAUSE jean, chingman and I initially decided to split the cost of a mug (which jean WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY ON THURSDAY. to motivate licheng to mug over the holidays!), but jean the blurqueen went out, reached home damn late, and immediately called me guiltily and told me that she forgottt to buy the mug!!! I almost cried right on the spot LOL so we squeezed out a plan B last minute and decided to go for lunch at serene centre then leave licheng with chingman (WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE LICHENG STAYED WHERE SHE WAS) so that we could rush off and get the presents and card. the excuse was that we went toilet so licheng wouldn't get suspicious. so we went off happily and started looking at the cards and stuff in this random shop nearby, and we didn't notice that the toilet was just a few feet away from where we were standing. AND THEN, we heard this person's voice "eh what are y'all doing ah" and we spun around in shock because licheng suddenly appeared out of nowhere!!!! omg we almost died on the spot man, we were like omggggggggggggggg and groaning and stuff and we were like ahhhh what did chingman dooo! or what did she NOT do haha -_- (but it's okay chingman we know it's not your fault because you can't stop a person from going to the toilet and you didn't know the toilet was so damn near to the shop as well so don't worry!! ^^) jean fished out her phone after licheng disappeared into the toilet and saw chingman's sms: "oh no she went toilet" then we were like -_-!!! but we continued getting the rest of her presents anyways because we thought licheng knew everything already so might as well just get the thing over and done with! it was seriously super embarassing and screwed and wth-ish.. I mean, imagine a person walking in just when you're in the middle of preparing a surprise for her!-_- so we went back with the presents anyways. we must've looked as if we were waiting to be matchmade with our blind dates looking so blur and retarded holding the card and flowers like that O_O LOL yeah anyway we appeared behind licheng and went BOO happy birthday and then everyone lived happily ever after :D HAHA and guess what, after the whole thing, we asked licheng about the toilet incident and she actually said that she didn't realize that we were getting those stuff for her when she saw us there! HAHAHA oh man this is damn funny. but wtv, at least our plan was a success! well sort of hahaha despite the numerous unexpected 状况s we had. so we stayed in Macs and mugged for awhile. I managed to finished TWO math questions because I was constantly being bombarded with chem tutorial questions from my lovely friends! HAHA just kidding. an hour plus flew by and soon it was 12:30pm and we decided to make our way back to school for chem, which was (SUPPOSED to be) at 1pm. (that was the time everyone agreed on before the holidays!!) then I checked my phone and saw dingjie's sms and I was HORRIFIED because it said that chem was changed to 12:30pm instead of 1pm O_O then came yunting's sms saying the exact same thing, so we rushed to the nearest bus stop and hopped onto a random bus like mad people. when we finally reached the classroom at 12:50pm, we were literally sweating like uh.. heavy sweaters (?) and three of us needed the toilet desperately so we dumped our bags and went after we apologized to ms wong, who was VERY VERY KIND AND FORGIVING!! chem lesson passed by quickly as well. jean was being crazy and I was being amused, as usual. I know she'll definitely say something like "I beg to differ!!!" if she sees this hahaha! oh and ms wong brought us foood! I only koped one hello panda from chingman and that was all. I didn't feel like eating junk food because my mouth was still filled with the taste of the fillet-o-fish I consumed not too long ago.. after chem! went up to the library and met aircon there to have a one hour long study session haha. omg the library's the nicest place to study in, I tell you! the lighting's great and the aircon (HAHA and I'm referring to the actual air conditioning system of the library)'s nice and I love the floor-length windows which overlooked the school field (or half of it, at least) and the main road :D aircon is seriously obsessed with shakespeare, she borrowed like 7 books from the library!? and I kindly contributed my card for her use because I hardly use mine to borrow books at the library anyways LOL! and yeah it was quite an entertaining study session with aircon :) and by the way I still insist that a fan is better than an aircon! (okay actually an aircon is so much better than a fan but DANG why does she get to be the aircon) yup we should definitely have more of such mugging sessions! I adore the conducive environment of the school library to bits but sadly I don't stay as near to the school as she does :/ but fret not for I shall try to make my way there to study more frequently because it's seriously damn niceeeeeeee HAHAHA. alright I've blogged loads once again (yes this post is getting damn long don't you think so) and I shall um stop here because I need to complete my math
the first week of june holidays passed by in the blink of an eye! and I managed to get a number of things done.. though I'm still not even remotely close to finishing half of my revision for blocks :/ dang. chingman's sms read: "We should just set aside one year just for bio alone ><" how true indeed! bio is the ultimate killer subject man, loads of memory work to do! and it's quite pointless because I know I'll definitely forget all of them and clear my RAM (haha sorry I've been using the GC too much) the minute block tests end. sighhhhhhh! anyways, the first week passed by quickly because I was at school almost everyday for extra lessons, PW meetings and stuff.. and today wasn't any different! there was math in the morning and chem in the afternoon. but mr ng ended the lesson early, so we had a lot of free time before chem! went to serene centre to eat Macs + fool around (I spilled milo onto my uniform, licheng dropped her hashbrown, and chingman and jean both did stupid things as well but I forgot what they were HAHA) + mug. LOL and we planned to give licheng her early birthday present :D or present(s), actually. and that included a stalk of pink (pink is licheng's ultimate favourite colour LOL there's no question about that!) daisy, a bouquet of small teddybears and a nice birthday card :) but everything was super rushed and super last minute! haha okay BECAUSE jean, chingman and I initially decided to split the cost of a mug (which jean WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY ON THURSDAY. to motivate licheng to mug over the holidays!), but jean the blurqueen went out, reached home damn late, and immediately called me guiltily and told me that she forgottt to buy the mug!!! I almost cried right on the spot LOL so we squeezed out a plan B last minute and decided to go for lunch at serene centre then leave licheng with chingman (WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE LICHENG STAYED WHERE SHE WAS) so that we could rush off and get the presents and card. the excuse was that we went toilet so licheng wouldn't get suspicious. so we went off happily and started looking at the cards and stuff in this random shop nearby, and we didn't notice that the toilet was just a few feet away from where we were standing. AND THEN, we heard this person's voice "eh what are y'all doing ah" and we spun around in shock because licheng suddenly appeared out of nowhere!!!! omg we almost died on the spot man, we were like omggggggggggggggg and groaning and stuff and we were like ahhhh what did chingman dooo! or what did she NOT do haha -_- (but it's okay chingman we know it's not your fault because you can't stop a person from going to the toilet and you didn't know the toilet was so damn near to the shop as well so don't worry!! ^^) jean fished out her phone after licheng disappeared into the toilet and saw chingman's sms: "oh no she went toilet" then we were like -_-!!! but we continued getting the rest of her presents anyways because we thought licheng knew everything already so might as well just get the thing over and done with! it was seriously super embarassing and screwed and wth-ish.. I mean, imagine a person walking in just when you're in the middle of preparing a surprise for her!-_- so we went back with the presents anyways. we must've looked as if we were waiting to be matchmade with our blind dates looking so blur and retarded holding the card and flowers like that O_O LOL yeah anyway we appeared behind licheng and went BOO happy birthday and then everyone lived happily ever after :D HAHA and guess what, after the whole thing, we asked licheng about the toilet incident and she actually said that she didn't realize that we were getting those stuff for her when she saw us there! HAHAHA oh man this is damn funny. but wtv, at least our plan was a success! well sort of hahaha despite the numerous unexpected 状况s we had. so we stayed in Macs and mugged for awhile. I managed to finished TWO math questions because I was constantly being bombarded with chem tutorial questions from my lovely friends! HAHA just kidding. an hour plus flew by and soon it was 12:30pm and we decided to make our way back to school for chem, which was (SUPPOSED to be) at 1pm. (that was the time everyone agreed on before the holidays!!) then I checked my phone and saw dingjie's sms and I was HORRIFIED because it said that chem was changed to 12:30pm instead of 1pm O_O then came yunting's sms saying the exact same thing, so we rushed to the nearest bus stop and hopped onto a random bus like mad people. when we finally reached the classroom at 12:50pm, we were literally sweating like uh.. heavy sweaters (?) and three of us needed the toilet desperately so we dumped our bags and went after we apologized to ms wong, who was VERY VERY KIND AND FORGIVING!! chem lesson passed by quickly as well. jean was being crazy and I was being amused, as usual. I know she'll definitely say something like "I beg to differ!!!" if she sees this hahaha! oh and ms wong brought us foood! I only koped one hello panda from chingman and that was all. I didn't feel like eating junk food because my mouth was still filled with the taste of the fillet-o-fish I consumed not too long ago.. after chem! went up to the library and met aircon there to have a one hour long study session haha. omg the library's the nicest place to study in, I tell you! the lighting's great and the aircon (HAHA and I'm referring to the actual air conditioning system of the library)'s nice and I love the floor-length windows which overlooked the school field (or half of it, at least) and the main road :D aircon is seriously obsessed with shakespeare, she borrowed like 7 books from the library!? and I kindly contributed my card for her use because I hardly use mine to borrow books at the library anyways LOL! and yeah it was quite an entertaining study session with aircon :) and by the way I still insist that a fan is better than an aircon! (okay actually an aircon is so much better than a fan but DANG why does she get to be the aircon) yup we should definitely have more of such mugging sessions! I adore the conducive environment of the school library to bits but sadly I don't stay as near to the school as she does :/ but fret not for I shall try to make my way there to study more frequently because it's seriously damn niceeeeeeee HAHAHA. alright I've blogged loads once again (yes this post is getting damn long don't you think so) and I shall um stop here because I need to complete my math
[intermission: OMG HAHAHAHA kensoo just sent me a link to this youtube video which shows a baby panda sneezing omg it's damn adorable :D see see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk!]
aaaaaand yup I shall go off now!
TAAAAAAGS
beef: YAY SUMMER! :D as if we don't have enough of that in singapore already HAHAHA. noooo something about adam lambert creeps the daylights out of me! but I like the "Mad World" song he sang that's for sure. :D!
quin: haha! but I bet your fluctuations aren't half as bad as mine :/
pooh: NO your name is spelt as p-o-o-h, face it! haha! WHAT REVENGE O_O qniazu is just super funny, but you were the one who suggested calling her hitler from now on HAHA!
hongying: hey hongying! haha I think I know you! were you one of the juniors I was introduced to when I went back to visit that day? yay thanks for visiting my blog and have lots of fun in YQP! it's the best section ever :D
--
k done tooooodles!
aaaaaand yup I shall go off now!
TAAAAAAGS
beef: YAY SUMMER! :D as if we don't have enough of that in singapore already HAHAHA. noooo something about adam lambert creeps the daylights out of me! but I like the "Mad World" song he sang that's for sure. :D!
quin: haha! but I bet your fluctuations aren't half as bad as mine :/
pooh: NO your name is spelt as p-o-o-h, face it! haha! WHAT REVENGE O_O qniazu is just super funny, but you were the one who suggested calling her hitler from now on HAHA!
hongying: hey hongying! haha I think I know you! were you one of the juniors I was introduced to when I went back to visit that day? yay thanks for visiting my blog and have lots of fun in YQP! it's the best section ever :D
--
k done tooooodles!
Labels: june holidaysss
Joy ♥