Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
What if it's lost behind words we could never find? 
Sunday, May 24, 2009, 5:02 PM
I love What About Now by Chris Daughtry, especially the bridge part! it's so.. minor-key-ish and sad-ish.

anyways, started having tuition again today! saw some old familiar faces, but I've never really talked to them before in the first place anyways so I didn't bother saying hi or anything :/ 4 hours of tuition does help a lot actually, even though my math tutorial 5B is still less than 50% done.. at least I clarified most of my doubts :D and chem is almoooost completed though! so yay. and my piano teacher's not coming tonight so I have EVEN MORE time to MUG! YESSSSS. say it like a hardcore mugger man!

okay this is getting kind of disgusting LOL but yea you know I didn't do anything much yesterday cos I actually spent ONE ENTIRE DAY searching for TWO EOM ARTICLES for PW. am I the champion or am I the champion-___- and I got so frustrated with myself because I couldn't even find a single good article so I just temporarily died and changed my msn nickname to the retarded "joy is DEAD. this is her refrigerator speaking." so basically I got nothing done yesterday, and I'm trying to make full use of my time today to do as much homework as possible. yupperdoodles :)

and so, thou shalt get off my blog now because I'm off to mug. oh and to end off my relatively short post, here's another one of my super constructive msn conversations! .. somehow all of them have to do with my retarded msn nickname (and LOL chingman just went "yo fridge" to me on msn. I swear this display name is starting to get a lot more attention than it should HAHA)

oh his font size is reaaaally small so please squint and zoom in or whatever. and the computer part was just...... -speechless-


click to enlarge!


LOL

Labels:

« back forward »