:D :O D:
Friday, March 27, 2009, 6:46 PM
TODAY IS GAY DAY! hahaha we've decided that every friday's gay day. remember that!
1. bio lecture in the morning! mr ngoh's turn to take over :) I like his speed and he was really funny! yay mr ngoh you're so rad. there's a facebook group you know :D
2. bio tutorial was quite fun and quite.. "interesting". we were going through the bio class test, then when we were doing corrections, mr ngoh decided to tell us ghost stories O_O okay if you know me well enough you'll know that I hate horror movies and ghost stories because they'll give me nightmares. anyways, so he was telling us about his very own encounter with.. well, a female ghost. in his house. on BANGKIT ROAD. when he told me his block I was like shocked because his block is almost directly across the road from my house?!?! omg I'm freaking scared now I tell you. before he left he was saying "next time at night maybe you'll see the ghost waving at you" and I was like OMG!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh :(((((((((( I hate this I hate this I hate this why did he tell us such a scary ghost story and why do I have to stay on bangkit road too?!?! then Jean was like comforting me and she said "I always tell myself that I'm God's child, and God's bigger than anything, so He won't let anything hurt me." that really made me feel a lot better! :) but I'm still a little unnerved after the bio tutorial.. AHH. nevermind I'll try not to think about it anymore :/
3. GP was quite slack! we got like 9 sets of super thick notes and everyone was going crazy. our tutor went through some of the notes and I don't remember anything much besides the fact that Jean and I laughed like idiots throughout the entire lesson. it was gay day and we were being very gay and seriously when I say gay, I mean very very gay. and we couldn't stop laughing O_O I said pointed to the notes she was holding and said something, then she said "huh gay world? yeah actually there IS a gay world, but I've never been there before, of course!" and I was like "wth I said 给我-.-" HAHA LOL and of course, not forgetting to mention the time when Jean mistook a girl in the notes for a boy and she was saying how handsome he (she) looked. haha blame it on the photocopying machine, all the pictures turned out super black! especially a pic of the sahara desert. haha!
4. CT was the last period! it was quite boring at first, but towards the end, MY AMAZING FRIENDS STARTED MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN! especially benny and dingjie omg rahhhhhhhhh I will kill the both of them someday and get away with it. I shall go dig up scandals about them too >( RAWR!
5. saw olivia ong at the orchard MRT underpass escalators after my scar appointment (and speaking of scar appointments, they're really relaxing. I just lie there comfortably and let the machine shine laser on my scar. it's such a mild and relaxing treatment and I always end up falling asleep HAHAHA.) we were going in opposite directions!
alrightie that's all for today, I've lots of homework over the weekend :(
TAAAAAGS!
cass: omg cass you were there too?! yea I didn't see you at all! gahhh haha aww man. but it's okay at least I saw you during xiaozu :D
melissa: I'm so not naturally red like a tomato! D: you're naturally purple like barney haha! SQUISHHH.
elissa: hey hello! :D
chingman: hahaha yesyes spazzness indeed, streetlamp :D and omg that was such a stupid typo. soy sayce HAHA
moley aka xy: NOOUH I'll find it real soon and I'll make sure I destroy those few pages! just you wait, moley, just you waitttt!
Linshan: HAHA yea she was from woodlands primary! singapore's so small it's amazing, everyone like knows each other :D
I love that song by David Archuleta :) can't let the music stop, can't let this feeling end.
1. bio lecture in the morning! mr ngoh's turn to take over :) I like his speed and he was really funny! yay mr ngoh you're so rad. there's a facebook group you know :D
2. bio tutorial was quite fun and quite.. "interesting". we were going through the bio class test, then when we were doing corrections, mr ngoh decided to tell us ghost stories O_O okay if you know me well enough you'll know that I hate horror movies and ghost stories because they'll give me nightmares. anyways, so he was telling us about his very own encounter with.. well, a female ghost. in his house. on BANGKIT ROAD. when he told me his block I was like shocked because his block is almost directly across the road from my house?!?! omg I'm freaking scared now I tell you. before he left he was saying "next time at night maybe you'll see the ghost waving at you" and I was like OMG!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh :(((((((((( I hate this I hate this I hate this why did he tell us such a scary ghost story and why do I have to stay on bangkit road too?!?! then Jean was like comforting me and she said "I always tell myself that I'm God's child, and God's bigger than anything, so He won't let anything hurt me." that really made me feel a lot better! :) but I'm still a little unnerved after the bio tutorial.. AHH. nevermind I'll try not to think about it anymore :/
3. GP was quite slack! we got like 9 sets of super thick notes and everyone was going crazy. our tutor went through some of the notes and I don't remember anything much besides the fact that Jean and I laughed like idiots throughout the entire lesson. it was gay day and we were being very gay and seriously when I say gay, I mean very very gay. and we couldn't stop laughing O_O I said pointed to the notes she was holding and said something, then she said "huh gay world? yeah actually there IS a gay world, but I've never been there before, of course!" and I was like "wth I said 给我-.-" HAHA LOL and of course, not forgetting to mention the time when Jean mistook a girl in the notes for a boy and she was saying how handsome he (she) looked. haha blame it on the photocopying machine, all the pictures turned out super black! especially a pic of the sahara desert. haha!
4. CT was the last period! it was quite boring at first, but towards the end, MY AMAZING FRIENDS STARTED MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN! especially benny and dingjie omg rahhhhhhhhh I will kill the both of them someday and get away with it. I shall go dig up scandals about them too >( RAWR!
5. saw olivia ong at the orchard MRT underpass escalators after my scar appointment (and speaking of scar appointments, they're really relaxing. I just lie there comfortably and let the machine shine laser on my scar. it's such a mild and relaxing treatment and I always end up falling asleep HAHAHA.) we were going in opposite directions!
alrightie that's all for today, I've lots of homework over the weekend :(
TAAAAAGS!
cass: omg cass you were there too?! yea I didn't see you at all! gahhh haha aww man. but it's okay at least I saw you during xiaozu :D
melissa: I'm so not naturally red like a tomato! D: you're naturally purple like barney haha! SQUISHHH.
elissa: hey hello! :D
chingman: hahaha yesyes spazzness indeed, streetlamp :D and omg that was such a stupid typo. soy sayce HAHA
moley aka xy: NOOUH I'll find it real soon and I'll make sure I destroy those few pages! just you wait, moley, just you waitttt!
Linshan: HAHA yea she was from woodlands primary! singapore's so small it's amazing, everyone like knows each other :D
I love that song by David Archuleta :) can't let the music stop, can't let this feeling end.
Labels: gay day
Joy ♥