Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
回到南洋 :) 
Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 4:10 PM
HELLO! (don't ask me why the title's in chinese)

I just came back from nanyang! haha omg I miss nanyang so much. I seriously didn't expect myself to miss nanyang so much! ahh. went back with 2008 foursixers to stalk visit teachers. talked to mr low for awhile, then a few of us went to look for mr kuo. saw mrs chua, chatted for awhile, and continued with the hunt for mr kuo! saw shinanigans/shinny xin yi (whom I saw yesterday already) on the way as well and she thought I just came out of jail because my shirt had black and white stripes LOL VERY FUNNY SHINNY! laiweng and I found him coming out of the staffroom science department eating a pen! followed him to the 4th floor library, talked for a bit then he went off to have his chem olympiad trainings :( awwwhhhh I missed mr kuo. too bad he's too busy today.. but we've arranged for another date so that the rest of the class can meet him too :) one of the thursdays. haha! but ohman he's leaving soon. sigh. he's seriously the best form teacher I've ever had. and a very unforgettable one as well :) after leaving mr kuo to have his lessons, laiweng and I went to look for wulaoshi in the staffroom! gah, another busy teacher. spoke for a few minutes and went back to the canteen :( then everyone left because everyone had things on. haha.

YESTERDAY! sandy and I were coughing and shushing each other and we were supposed to have signed the "peace treaty" already! tskkk. HAHAHA okay inside joke inside joke ignore this paragraph.

anyways, got my dad's letter ready (the one about me stopping CCA for one term) yesterday and wanted to pass it to randy or harry but couldn't find the both of them anywhere. (saw harry's twin brother everywhere, though O_O) and they were busy with tests and everything, so I had to meet guoyuan outside the audi and trouble him to pass the letter to randy during CO prac this afternoon :/ thank you guoyuan and I'm so sorry!

oh oh and I was so excited after school because I wanted to go back and visit my juniors very very very very badly and jaime said she'd come with me so I was eagerly waiting for her to be released from her SMTP class. (chewfei asked shawn to message me that she was sick so she couldn't come with us. aww man) went back to class bench to stone with a few other stoners. some were waiting for parents, some were waiting for the bio test thingy, and some were just reluctant to go home HAHA. my level of excitement decreased with time and on the other hand, I grew more and more impatient. jaime said she would meet me at 4:30 and by 5pm she was STILL having her SMTP! I almost barged into whatever classroom she was at. I ended up blasting music at our class bench and it was quite entertaining to see zeke and dingjie singing together. (omg zeke listens to demi lovato too hahaha that's shocking!) anyways after that, deborah crashed my class bench, qitian crashed by too, stoned for a while more, and finally saw jaime walking in the distance and by then it was already like 5:15?! so I was like JAIME LET'S GO and off we went :D

we hurried back to nanyang and ran up to M401. we wanted to be discrete but jiani and pei er had sharp eyes and saw us outside the yangqin room the moment we arrived! chionged out to say hello and made funny noises. those were supposed to be displays of affection HAHA BUT YES I MISSED THE TWO CRAZY SEC1S LAST YEAR :D they still look adorable and happy. that's good :)

went into M401 from the back after that and put on a huge smile when the YQP bunch screamed our names :D ET's new hairstyle looked like an accident but omg I missed all of them so much rahhhhh they didn't change at all they were still the old wacky bunch of peeps I knew back in 2007 and 2008. awwhh. went around M401 hunting for the NYCO diary (which I was hoping to destroy) but no one knew where it wasssssss D: terrible terrible terrible.

ate lots of cadbury chocolates, got quite high, and got even higher with shawn, jaime, weishan and cass! we were playing gei wo tempo ready go and it was hilarious because weishan and cass both didn't know how to play it! and omg weishan's laughter getting more and more high pitched. her pitch is like increasing at an exponential rate. I think it beats yuka's screams now! but then again the juniors said yuka laughs like a crow and okay I have no comments on that O_O

anyways I had a crazy time at xiaozu yesterday. before they were dismissed, jaime and I were introduced to the three of the new sec1 juniors and weishan and xin yi were totally having fun explaining how I'm related to a certain someone -.- which is part of why I feel like destroying the NYCO too :O tsk tsk what kind of friends are you guys huh chan xin yi and lim wei shan! COUGH! ROAR.

after they were dismissed, xin yi stayed behind to talk to the new CO teacher-in-charge and jaime and I snuck into the YQ room to play the yangqin :D I haven't touched a yangqin in ages! the one in my house is badly out of tune because I haven't played it since concert ended last year and the rubber pieces on my qinzhus are already in semi-molten states. and no I'm not going to put them into my refrigerator like what I did last year back in my old idiotic days :D so anyways jaime and I waited for xin yi to come out and the three of us went downstairs together. talked about some CO stuff then my parents came to fetch me :)

rahhhh I'd like to go back to visit again soon! hopefully BOTH chew fei and jaime will come along as well then the three of us will crash xiaozu together :D

alrightie I know this is such an abrupt ending, but I've got to continue mugging for chem :/

adios, I'll reply tags soon I promise!

ps. and specially to you (though I doubt you'll read this) - stay strong, friend! we're all with you. :)

Labels:

« back forward »