Youtube videos found!
Saturday, February 28, 2009, 6:18 PM
edit #2: anoooother one!
omg! amazing! so neat so neat so neat! :D:D
edit: she has agreed to make them public :D
woohoo! let's go apollo! don't try to spot me please. though it's kind of easy to if you know where my class was standing and if you know how my partner looks like D:
and I know my blog currently looks as out of shape as I am because of the video, but I don't really care because I LOVE APOLLO! hahaha! omg I'm going mad again. *jumps around*
-end of edit-
OMG! I found youtube videos of apollo (YAY) and athena and artemis and ares's 2009 POP fac dances from last night! :O
raaahh the user made them private :( but fret not! I'll send him/her a message! I'm dying to see how we did and I'm dying to get high again :D
omg! amazing! so neat so neat so neat! :D:D
edit: she has agreed to make them public :D
woohoo! let's go apollo! don't try to spot me please. though it's kind of easy to if you know where my class was standing and if you know how my partner looks like D:
and I know my blog currently looks as out of shape as I am because of the video, but I don't really care because I LOVE APOLLO! hahaha! omg I'm going mad again. *jumps around*
-end of edit-
OMG! I found youtube videos of apollo (YAY) and athena and artemis and ares's 2009 POP fac dances from last night! :O
raaahh the user made them private :( but fret not! I'll send him/her a message! I'm dying to see how we did and I'm dying to get high again :D
Labels: APOLLO
Joy ♥