Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
OG25! 
Saturday, February 07, 2009, 11:33 AM
HELLO! :D

yesterday was super duper fun! haha I practically spent the whole day with my OG. we had OG lunch at 10:30, hung out, skipped physics (cos none of us will be taking physics) and went for chem together! went to JingXian library during the free physics period, logged in on the comps with the temporary accounts, and our og25 blog is born haha! but it's still rather empty so I shall not put the link up yet D:

after that, we had wet games BUT I DIDN'T GET WET (only lower part of the body because another pair from another OG slipped and knocked me into the water) because the time was up already :( and it started raining so the games ended. aaanyways, we sang and cheer as usual for the sodache part, then we were dismissed (at 6:30pm I think)!

hung around at the canteen to wait for OGLs to go for OG dinner, and while waiting, we decided to play truth or dare. so we played for ALMOST 2 HOURS hahaha and it was really amusing to watch people do their dares/double dares/triple dares-.-! haha we made a lot a lot of noise. I was lucky enough to not kena anything :D

when our OGLs finally came at 8 plus, we hopped onto bus 171 and went plaza sing for dinner. every single place was fullllll so we had to wait for swensons to have seats because we had so many people and we demanded for our seats to be together haha. so we all sat down at this electrical riser place on the same floor like homeless people and started stoning/doing random things/talking. and then the swensons manager came over and gave us free water and BALLOONS! so we ended up just going around a whacking people with colourful balloons hahaha! and then.. oh we gave Howard his basketball (with messages from everyone written using correction fluid haha!) and Sherry her mouldy (because we attempted to write on it and the marker ink smudged in the end) fake bread and this.. pig mug thingy. wrote on her yellow balloon as well even though we knew that it'll deflate in the end :(

after what seemed like an eternity, there were finally seats for us! it was already like 9:30pm and Yung Hian and I were worried because we have like curfews so we just shared a topless five with Eunice (yes that was our dinner. and the topless five took AGES okay, even the baked rice and the fries and everything arrived earlier! and we already told them we want the desserts served together with the rest. I mean what's so difficult about scooping five scoops of ice creams!!-.-) and after that Yung Hian, Guo Chang and I left at 10:30pm :(

reached home at 11:10pm. went on ISP to check my class because a lot of people knew their classes already! it was a futile attempt because apparently the results page doesn't load for us J1 students yet :( the people who knew their classes already knew them through their seniors. blehhhh anyways I was super tired so I just went to sleep.

this morning I woke up and checked my email and saw Howard's email with the OG members' classes! I'm in 09S75 09S7F (reshuffled again!). I haven't asked around yet, but there's no one in my OG with the same class as me :((((( only sandy's in my class! ahhhhh nevermind, I hope my CT will be fabulous!

I miss OG25 already! there's an outing next week. YAAY

super delayed tag replies!

simlin: OH ME TOO ME TOO! haha. everything was less.. "complicated" then :(

nemesis: I INCLUDED POOKIE! D: and oh housefly. right. I shall not include that :D I don't have a crushhh

花 aka xy: oh shoot shinanigans so you figured out who the 花 person was-.- I bet you checked the ip address! and I'm not motherly/mother moley for the 98745897298573th time! ._.

elissa: hey! hello haha yup I will :D enjoy sec 3 and jiayou too!

beef: YES I LOVE MY OG :D

--

shall end off with an OG picture. this one's taken at the electrical riser place with the balloooons!



我爱OG25!

Sherry, Howard, Junde, Jiashen, Ester, Daryl, Grace, Glenn, Guo Chang, Guo Yuan, Joanne, Jonathan, Eunice, Jie Ying, Yijiao, Kai Tick, Lu Jun, Yung Hian, Norman, Xi Xian, Sandy, Shaun, Sylvie, Tian Hui, Yi Zhuang, Vivien, Wang Chi, Kia Guan, Xueyan! I love you allll :)

Labels:

« back forward »