Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Sentosa! 
Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 7:17 PM
went to sentosa with another aunt's family and IT WAS SO HOT and there was the scorching sun and eeeek so here's one word to summarize the entire trip: SWEATY D: doesn't that sound awfully familiar!

hahahaha-.- went on the chairlift and luge thingy. I've already been to the one in Queenstown, New Zealand, so obviously the one in sentosa paled in comparison! the track was much shorter and everything was like so inefficient. we had to queue to get tickets, queue to get on the chairlift, queue to get on the luge thing, and after that there was a traffic jam on the tracks because we had to queue again so the track doesn't get too crowded with people-.- the actual ride didn't even last for 10 minutes and we actually spent like more than half an hour on all the queueing! so not worth it man :( in newzee it was so much faster, there were A LOT of people as well, but everything was just working out so smoothly! we didn't have to spend ages queueing and sweating like pigs.

yo singapore you've got to pull up your socks! or else all the tourists will flock to New Zealand instead! (because they've got 2 different tracks there to choose from and they have tunnels and stuff and LONGER tracks and less queueing so people can actually enjoy the luge rides) anyways, we had lunch at 3 plus and walked around sentosa (guess what, the last time I went there was like 5 or 6 years ago o.o). toured around the residential area too (HUGE & PRETTY HOUSES!) and saw our very own future casino under construction. haha I don't really have a stand on the issue of building our own casino, but whatever, everything listen to the gahmen! I shall be an obedient singaporean. nyahaha.

dad went swimming and I was too tired so I just sat by the pool to read Constance and listen to my iPod. it was sooo nice down there! the wind was blowing and the sun was setting. I felt so carefree! haha. the last time I actually sat and enjoyed the beautiful environment downstairs was some time before EOYs last year. but that was at night (with lots of stars!) anyways, sat for and hour and thought about a lot of things. it's a nice place to go if you wanna sort out your thoughts! :) but don't worry there's nothing major bothering me-.- I just wanted to relaaaax.

I'm currently on the verge of falling asleep because dinner isn't ready yet :( but nevermind, I shall go and show some love to Constance. hey Constance! I love you! hahaha okay fine just kidding I'M OFF TO REAAAAD!

ps. I'm addicted to the melody of the chorus of "Shattered Glass" by BS. that's surprising because I didn't expect myself to like any of her new songs! like womanizer. it's just repeating the same word over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and it's anooooooooooooooooying "womanizer woma-womanizer you're a womanizer, oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby. you you you are, you you you are, womanizer womanizer womanizer" that's 8 womanizers, 2 ohs, 8 yous and 4 ares in total. holy shamoly.

Labels:

« back forward »