FREEEEEEEEEDOM
Wednesday, November 05, 2008, 6:55 PM
SO.
HCL 'O's are officially over so I'm now completely free from all exams for this year! NYAHA
okay maybe not. I still have my piano exam to worry about -.- dang. but I guess I'll just start thinking about it after I come back from US :D
nothing much to post, so I'm off to finish watching "The Notebook". yes, the 2004 movie. it's pretty awesome so far :D
oh and yes I need ideas ideas IDEAS!! "ideas for what?" you ask. well, that's for me to know and you to find out! -sniggers-
oh and YAY OBAMA! moohahaha.
TAAAAAAAGS
nemesis: hahaha thanks deborahghost I'm 85% recovered! and I was singing an entire octave lower perfectly in tune okay D: teehee. and yes I can tell that you're bored. you should find someone to haunt :D
Linshan: haha yeah! shia lebouf is funny. I downloaded the Indiana Jones movie thing and I can't wait to watch it :D and yup I have Os for higher chinese only, all IP students have to take that! sigh but it's over now so woohoo and stuff :D
beef: thank you! and now that HCL Os are over, I can't stand reading chinese anymore hahaha!
jy: thanks jeenyshakeshake!
--
ps. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! I think I'm officially obsessed.
oh and I'm still coughing a little. boohoo.
I can't wait to go New Zealand on 31st Dec :D:D:D:D:D:D
edit:
she requested for this post and wanted her name to be big.
wish granted! since I'm in a good mood now that all evil exams are over.
MELISSA ONG THINKS THAT
"JOE JONAS IS THE NEW PORN"
oh no, what a dangerous thought for a sixteen year old.
don't ask me. ask her :D I have absolutely nothing to do with this!
HCL 'O's are officially over so I'm now completely free from all exams for this year! NYAHA
okay maybe not. I still have my piano exam to worry about -.- dang. but I guess I'll just start thinking about it after I come back from US :D
nothing much to post, so I'm off to finish watching "The Notebook". yes, the 2004 movie. it's pretty awesome so far :D
oh and yes I need ideas ideas IDEAS!! "ideas for what?" you ask. well, that's for me to know and you to find out! -sniggers-
oh and YAY OBAMA! moohahaha.
TAAAAAAAGS
nemesis: hahaha thanks deborahghost I'm 85% recovered! and I was singing an entire octave lower perfectly in tune okay D: teehee. and yes I can tell that you're bored. you should find someone to haunt :D
Linshan: haha yeah! shia lebouf is funny. I downloaded the Indiana Jones movie thing and I can't wait to watch it :D and yup I have Os for higher chinese only, all IP students have to take that! sigh but it's over now so woohoo and stuff :D
beef: thank you! and now that HCL Os are over, I can't stand reading chinese anymore hahaha!
jy: thanks jeenyshakeshake!
--
ps. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! I think I'm officially obsessed.
oh and I'm still coughing a little. boohoo.
I can't wait to go New Zealand on 31st Dec :D:D:D:D:D:D
edit:
she requested for this post and wanted her name to be big.
wish granted! since I'm in a good mood now that all evil exams are over.
MELISSA ONG THINKS THAT
"JOE JONAS IS THE NEW PORN"
oh no, what a dangerous thought for a sixteen year old.
don't ask me. ask her :D I have absolutely nothing to do with this!
Labels: still sick
Joy ♥