MEILING LOVES ME!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 8:54 PM
HELLO!
it just rained in the evening and now it's super windy and even though it's so damn cold it's still so niceeeee! at least it's better than the scorching heat. hahaha anyways uh what am I here for.. oh. OLYMPICS! lol I think the whole world is talking about it. the opening ceremony was like WHOA 0.0 it was really awesome. and yea like everyone else I've been watching a lot of tv lately! ummm mainly weightlifting, gymnastics and swimming. I'm not that interested in football haha! US and china are great(: but I still hope china wins. DUH.
hahaha ok anyways, I did meiling a huge favour! she says she'll post a thankyou post on her blog so I shall wait and see. and her msn screen name is actually "iloveJOY shall be my nick for the next hour:D" hahaha meiling loves me!(:
what else what else.
OH there was bio quiz + LA essay timed trial today. ehmmm what can I say, I think both were pretty screwed. hmmmmm yea ok whatever :/
ohoh and there will be this NE quiz thing this thursday. they say it's in the form of a computer game but ohwellsers, it doesn't really make a difference anyways. i mean, how fun can NE quizzes get-.- and we're actually told that we won't get to graduate if we fail it. rightttt I don't even know how to study for it! ahhhhhhhhh ok nevermind ):
haha I SEE THAT THANKYOU POST! :D haha thankyou meilinggggg! and you're welcome too haha.
.. hmm, I realize that this entire post is like pointless, so I think I shall end it(:
TAAAAGS!
beef: yay ok then you shall buy soyjoy for both of us! they say it's weird, but I don't care I still feel like trying. I'm open-minded!(: (: hahaha k nevermind-.-
ZOY BEAN aka xy: YEA CO JACKET'S THE COOLEST CCA JACKET EVER WOOHOO :D
nanyang girl: hey junior! haha yea it was :/ there was this big hooha over it after that day right! sigh.
nemesis: hahaha yea but actually it wasn't completely because of olympics! I mean that old tv's been with us for donkey years and they thought it was time to just let it retire and go sit in a corner D: ok this sounds so sad haha :S
rae: haha HMPH FINE I have one too now :D haha!
ZOY BEAN aka xy: OMG. you must be kidding me, you rich bastard. I promise I'll rob your house after qinggongyan! and smash your 100-inch tv or something. -glares-
Hui Yu: HUIYU! omg I feel as if we've lost touch. hahaha liu xiang's cool yea but michael phelps is cooler and more goodlooking! HAHAHA I bet you were super hyped up after watching the opening ceremony. it was impressive indeed(: and pleaseee, your chinese is fluent enough! it's really good ok!
meiling: HELPED! haha.
beef: haha I figured that out! okok thank youu I saw(:
meiling: you're welcome, meilingggggggg! :D thanks for your thankyou post! this sounds so weird hahah-.-
--
done!
ok I'm off to rush my chinese zuowen now BYE D:
it just rained in the evening and now it's super windy and even though it's so damn cold it's still so niceeeee! at least it's better than the scorching heat. hahaha anyways uh what am I here for.. oh. OLYMPICS! lol I think the whole world is talking about it. the opening ceremony was like WHOA 0.0 it was really awesome. and yea like everyone else I've been watching a lot of tv lately! ummm mainly weightlifting, gymnastics and swimming. I'm not that interested in football haha! US and china are great(: but I still hope china wins. DUH.
hahaha ok anyways, I did meiling a huge favour! she says she'll post a thankyou post on her blog so I shall wait and see. and her msn screen name is actually "iloveJOY shall be my nick for the next hour:D" hahaha meiling loves me!(:
what else what else.
OH there was bio quiz + LA essay timed trial today. ehmmm what can I say, I think both were pretty screwed. hmmmmm yea ok whatever :/
ohoh and there will be this NE quiz thing this thursday. they say it's in the form of a computer game but ohwellsers, it doesn't really make a difference anyways. i mean, how fun can NE quizzes get-.- and we're actually told that we won't get to graduate if we fail it. rightttt I don't even know how to study for it! ahhhhhhhhh ok nevermind ):
haha I SEE THAT THANKYOU POST! :D haha thankyou meilinggggg! and you're welcome too haha.
.. hmm, I realize that this entire post is like pointless, so I think I shall end it(:
TAAAAGS!
beef: yay ok then you shall buy soyjoy for both of us! they say it's weird, but I don't care I still feel like trying. I'm open-minded!(: (: hahaha k nevermind-.-
ZOY BEAN aka xy: YEA CO JACKET'S THE COOLEST CCA JACKET EVER WOOHOO :D
nanyang girl: hey junior! haha yea it was :/ there was this big hooha over it after that day right! sigh.
nemesis: hahaha yea but actually it wasn't completely because of olympics! I mean that old tv's been with us for donkey years and they thought it was time to just let it retire and go sit in a corner D: ok this sounds so sad haha :S
rae: haha HMPH FINE I have one too now :D haha!
ZOY BEAN aka xy: OMG. you must be kidding me, you rich bastard. I promise I'll rob your house after qinggongyan! and smash your 100-inch tv or something. -glares-
Hui Yu: HUIYU! omg I feel as if we've lost touch. hahaha liu xiang's cool yea but michael phelps is cooler and more goodlooking! HAHAHA I bet you were super hyped up after watching the opening ceremony. it was impressive indeed(: and pleaseee, your chinese is fluent enough! it's really good ok!
meiling: HELPED! haha.
beef: haha I figured that out! okok thank youu I saw(:
meiling: you're welcome, meilingggggggg! :D thanks for your thankyou post! this sounds so weird hahah-.-
--
done!
ok I'm off to rush my chinese zuowen now BYE D:
Labels: insane
Joy ♥