Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
let the rain fall down 
Saturday, August 23, 2008, 2:30 PM
hi world!

it just can't stop raining in singapore these days ):
but it's nice and cooling anyways so I don't mind! I like the sound(:

I'm under the impression that I haven't blogged for a week, so now my blog's dead. or rather, almost dead. I killed my blog ._. I'm such a murderer.

anyways, I realize that I don't have much to blog about these days. there's no cca, so life's been pretty mundane for me, and I'm proud to announce that my computer wasn't even turned on once in 5 consecutive days! I'm currently using my mom's computer because it's already on. I just finished practicing piano, and I shall go mug for binomial quiz after this. I haaaave to read my library books! they're going to be overdue real soon. I haven't even started on all of them :S bahhhh.

by the way, thursdays and fridays without cca feel.. weird. but at least I get to go home earlier these days(:

moo the rain's still getting heavier. ohwellsssssssss, I may update soon, or I may not. that depends. on.. well, things.

time is zooming by and eoys are approaching really quickly.

TAG REPLIES!

ZOY BEAN aka xy: lol I was thinking about that! because one of my friends have that rolly projector screens too. yew misleading creature. damnnn I didn't get to go to your house, I had the entire foolproof robbery scheme all planned out!

nemesis: BISH ): look at my profile! I'm worth $1,723,036 okay! D: I'll cry and flood your house.

meiling: HAHAHA okay fine I love you too meiling! don't you feel loved ;)

beef: haha excuuuse me the one I drew on your paper was super cute alright! moohaha sigh nevermind singapore's still proud of our girls right(: yup silver medal's good enough! haha.

Hui Yu: nooo LIU XIANG DIDN'T RUN THIS TIME ): I'm not that obsessed with him like you are, but I was still looking forward to seeing him run! such a pity he got injured. you must be heartbroken haha! I sound like a sadist-.- and PHELPSIE?! do you call liuxiang xiangie or something ._. but yes phelps is TOTALLY AWESOME :D

ZOY BEAN aka xy: lol sheenee! life in the poo for a poo lover like me moohaha! oh yeah I forgot, I got 'promoted' from a soybean to a towgay-.- why can't you write it as towgeh instead of towgay! are you deliberately trying to imply that I'm gay 8O *punches-kicks-knees-chokes*

nemesis: why's everyone calling me soyjoy D: haha it's okay I wasn't expecting anyone to read through the whole thing! and I'm so not free, I don't even have the time to poop. haha just kidding-.- NYCO woooo!

jy: WHAT. I shall google your pictures next time too, jineow ;) moohahahaha.

--

it's still raining! raha I'm signing out of the cyberworld now. looking forward to the beijing olympics closing ceremony tomorrow! (:

cheerios.

Labels:

« back forward »