hello earthlings I bet all of you missed me! HAHAHA
omg I haven't been on for one full week and I feel deprived. doesn't that remind you of my blogskins account name (: hahaha anyways um I shall not talk about block tests. I've decided to put the past behind me and start anewww! I'm feeling super motivated these days haha.
our class comp's hard disc died. omg. ok I admit maybe 90% of it was due to me.. since I'm always around the comp. but the final push that made up the last 10% was by jinyao! hahaha ok nvm but if it's fixed I promise I'll treat it nicer!
anyways, 2.4 for napfa next tuesday! someone kill me before then ):
it rained reaaally heavily on thurs after our kwong wai shiu cip (more about that later), and the eng neo avenue area was like flooded? so everyone was like "OMGing" and "WAHHing" and Mr Kuo, as always, was bursting with sarcastic and funny comments hahaha anyways yes I've never seen such floods before ok, so I was one of them haha. nat dropped elizabeth at her stop and huifang and I at the bus stop near scgs by taxi. huifang was going in the same direction as me because she was going to have her ballet lesson! ok so it was super flooded and our shoes were soaked and we were screaming along the road near raffles town club. I didn't know her ballet place was so near to my house! it's like right beside my house. so she was drenched (we both were, actually) and she came to my house to change. and I sent her to her ballet class because I'm nice :D
kwong wai shiu cip was.. hmmmm it was okay! haha we were initially intending to sing 3 songs but the old folks there kept going "one more! one more!" haha so we ended up singing like six or seven 0.0 and 2 out of that 7 songs were completely unknown to us so we were just trying to match the words with the music. but at least they had this tiny tv on the stage displaying the lyrics. yup! the old folks there were really sad ): ok I don't want to go into that because if I do I'll be typing one long essay on it and I don't think I have the time to do that because the mother and son from china will be arriving anytime for dinner.
oh oh they're not staying at our house anymore(: we had dinner with them at sakura in the omnitheatre place near snow city last night! the food there's quite nice yay and um and after napfa I was really tired so I just ended up being super antisocial. hahaha bleh.
okok I think I shall stop here because you see I haven't used a comp for one full week and now I'm highly amazed by its thrilling functions and if I don't get off the comp right now I'll just keep rambling on and on because I need to make up for my 7-days-deprivation-of-comp and I won't stop talking and I won't make sense like what I'm doing now but anyways byebye (:
TAAAGS!
nat: hi NAT! =D thanks for the ride that day yay!
Linshan: hello disciple I miss you too! hahaha I miss the cyberworld and everyone rah ok I shall go your blog now because I figured that I haven't went in ages! :D
MEL: the slime on your hand was simply horrifying! omg I should've posted the pictures on the blog that day. they're simply priceless.
beef: EXCUSE ME! NO BOUNCING ON MY BED HAHA anyways I updated! aren't you glad! :D whee
ian: eeks I should shorten my post next time then! but this one's kind of long too. I have too much to say! HAHA
ZOY BEAN aka xy: shinanigans 8) yez I agwee zat R&J thang waz hawt shit. aha omg and whyyy did you have that horrified look when you passed by my classroom the other day abishhhhh.
ziyan: hello I don't like you too! your skins are super nice as well, is it me or did you stop submitting skins for a long time 0.0 whywhywhy
jy: okayyyyyyers. jineow. hahaha I'm still amused by your name :D
JOANNE: hello! hahaha okay (:
--
omg I haven't been on for one full week and I feel deprived. doesn't that remind you of my blogskins account name (: hahaha anyways um I shall not talk about block tests. I've decided to put the past behind me and start anewww! I'm feeling super motivated these days haha.
our class comp's hard disc died. omg. ok I admit maybe 90% of it was due to me.. since I'm always around the comp. but the final push that made up the last 10% was by jinyao! hahaha ok nvm but if it's fixed I promise I'll treat it nicer!
anyways, 2.4 for napfa next tuesday! someone kill me before then ):
it rained reaaally heavily on thurs after our kwong wai shiu cip (more about that later), and the eng neo avenue area was like flooded? so everyone was like "OMGing" and "WAHHing" and Mr Kuo, as always, was bursting with sarcastic and funny comments hahaha anyways yes I've never seen such floods before ok, so I was one of them haha. nat dropped elizabeth at her stop and huifang and I at the bus stop near scgs by taxi. huifang was going in the same direction as me because she was going to have her ballet lesson! ok so it was super flooded and our shoes were soaked and we were screaming along the road near raffles town club. I didn't know her ballet place was so near to my house! it's like right beside my house. so she was drenched (we both were, actually) and she came to my house to change. and I sent her to her ballet class because I'm nice :D
kwong wai shiu cip was.. hmmmm it was okay! haha we were initially intending to sing 3 songs but the old folks there kept going "one more! one more!" haha so we ended up singing like six or seven 0.0 and 2 out of that 7 songs were completely unknown to us so we were just trying to match the words with the music. but at least they had this tiny tv on the stage displaying the lyrics. yup! the old folks there were really sad ): ok I don't want to go into that because if I do I'll be typing one long essay on it and I don't think I have the time to do that because the mother and son from china will be arriving anytime for dinner.
oh oh they're not staying at our house anymore(: we had dinner with them at sakura in the omnitheatre place near snow city last night! the food there's quite nice yay and um and after napfa I was really tired so I just ended up being super antisocial. hahaha bleh.
okok I think I shall stop here because you see I haven't used a comp for one full week and now I'm highly amazed by its thrilling functions and if I don't get off the comp right now I'll just keep rambling on and on because I need to make up for my 7-days-deprivation-of-comp and I won't stop talking and I won't make sense like what I'm doing now but anyways byebye (:
TAAAGS!
nat: hi NAT! =D thanks for the ride that day yay!
Linshan: hello disciple I miss you too! hahaha I miss the cyberworld and everyone rah ok I shall go your blog now because I figured that I haven't went in ages! :D
MEL: the slime on your hand was simply horrifying! omg I should've posted the pictures on the blog that day. they're simply priceless.
beef: EXCUSE ME! NO BOUNCING ON MY BED HAHA anyways I updated! aren't you glad! :D whee
ian: eeks I should shorten my post next time then! but this one's kind of long too. I have too much to say! HAHA
ZOY BEAN aka xy: shinanigans 8) yez I agwee zat R&J thang waz hawt shit. aha omg and whyyy did you have that horrified look when you passed by my classroom the other day abishhhhh.
ziyan: hello I don't like you too! your skins are super nice as well, is it me or did you stop submitting skins for a long time 0.0 whywhywhy
jy: okayyyyyyers. jineow. hahaha I'm still amused by your name :D
JOANNE: hello! hahaha okay (:
--
Labels: nostalgia
Joy ♥