whee hullo :D
it's a rainy rainy day again! yikes. I feel dreary, everything's so grey and depressing. ahhh): we had cca for the whooole day today, and I sort of just reached home. and I just realized that I forgot to take my medicine after lunch, and I forgot to take the morning one yesterday! omg when can I be less forgetful :\ hmmm, but I think I'll recover soon because I've been using my inhalers as well (ventolin and seretide) these days! to prevent myself becoming asthmatic again.
and the night before last night was super weird, I wasn't feeling warm at all, and I just woke up and found myself drenched in sweat. like, seriously drenched, ok! my pjs were completely soaked, especially the back area! even my pillows were sort of wet-ish. I had to change into a new set of pjs D: so weird! ahhh. my dad said that it's one of the symptoms for TB. omg. but I doubt so right(:
anyways! there's finally a no-school day tomorrow! march holidays isn't like march holidays anymore. ahhh, but nevermind, I shall make good use of the free day to study hard for block tests! and the theory exam on saturday too, blech ):
eeek ok that's all for today byeee (:
TAAGS!
jy: yeahyeahyeah wouldn't that be cool! :D haha omg -.- are you sick too! If you are, get well soon! if you're not, then BOO YOU lucky duck):
mel: woo bingo, nice try! and guess who dropped it! HAHA
beef: hah yes I know, so ridiculous right -.- but it's kind of cool actually, haha!
darkdegree/dejun: ok I finally added you on msn! haha and sorry yesterday was bad timing, I had to go for dinner ):
Y!YAN: yanpoo! <3 yay you must get well soooon (:
xy/THE REAL JOY: nooo I'm such a jovial and easygoing person! I don't roll my eyes you liaaar (: I know you love zzzbangzzzkok. LOL and you still have to do your hongkong accent for me.
Chewa: 0.0'' omg haha I'm not a pro and experienced dieter ~ ! and I'm nooot anorexic D: I'll bring a chopper to your house tonight! LOL
Hui Yu: fishhh! yup haven't talked to you for eons, not even on skype anymore! to think we were once so enthusiastic about the "conference call" feature. haha, yes HCJC! you better go as well, and I'll work hard to get an msg of 3 and below to get promoted too(:
--
rain rain go away, come again another day!
it's a rainy rainy day again! yikes. I feel dreary, everything's so grey and depressing. ahhh): we had cca for the whooole day today, and I sort of just reached home. and I just realized that I forgot to take my medicine after lunch, and I forgot to take the morning one yesterday! omg when can I be less forgetful :\ hmmm, but I think I'll recover soon because I've been using my inhalers as well (ventolin and seretide) these days! to prevent myself becoming asthmatic again.
and the night before last night was super weird, I wasn't feeling warm at all, and I just woke up and found myself drenched in sweat. like, seriously drenched, ok! my pjs were completely soaked, especially the back area! even my pillows were sort of wet-ish. I had to change into a new set of pjs D: so weird! ahhh. my dad said that it's one of the symptoms for TB. omg. but I doubt so right(:
anyways! there's finally a no-school day tomorrow! march holidays isn't like march holidays anymore. ahhh, but nevermind, I shall make good use of the free day to study hard for block tests! and the theory exam on saturday too, blech ):
eeek ok that's all for today byeee (:
TAAGS!
jy: yeahyeahyeah wouldn't that be cool! :D haha omg -.- are you sick too! If you are, get well soon! if you're not, then BOO YOU lucky duck):
mel: woo bingo, nice try! and guess who dropped it! HAHA
beef: hah yes I know, so ridiculous right -.- but it's kind of cool actually, haha!
darkdegree/dejun: ok I finally added you on msn! haha and sorry yesterday was bad timing, I had to go for dinner ):
Y!YAN: yanpoo! <3 yay you must get well soooon (:
xy/THE REAL JOY: nooo I'm such a jovial and easygoing person! I don't roll my eyes you liaaar (: I know you love zzzbangzzzkok. LOL and you still have to do your hongkong accent for me.
Chewa: 0.0'' omg haha I'm not a pro and experienced dieter ~ ! and I'm nooot anorexic D: I'll bring a chopper to your house tonight! LOL
Hui Yu: fishhh! yup haven't talked to you for eons, not even on skype anymore! to think we were once so enthusiastic about the "conference call" feature. haha, yes HCJC! you better go as well, and I'll work hard to get an msg of 3 and below to get promoted too(:
--
rain rain go away, come again another day!
Labels: rain rain go away
Joy ♥