Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, March 21, 2008, 10:06 PM
I said I'd be back for an update during the weekends, so here I am! haha hmm. lets see what happened over last week. (yes in point form again, but this time the points are rather lengthy)

1. I spent too much time slacking and ended up rushing through my revision on the day before the actual block tests. ok that's sort of expected anyways. hmm, the papers we had yesterday were LA, Maths and Bio. LA uhhhh it was okaaayish. don't even remind me about how screwed my maths is. I think I failed it and I'm telling the truth here, because I seriously skipped a lot of questions and didn't even have the time to finish the entire paper. but it's my own fault I started revision late, so I think it's a good lesson learnt this time(: biology was better than maths, I thought. nevermind, I shall mug hard for physics and chem and IH next week! to make up for maths. and I think I should get off the computer after this post hahaha

2. ahhh so tiring! my parents went to IKEA this afternoon and bought tons of stuff! anyways, so when they reached home, they realized that there was this huge black plastic bag (like those you put garbage and trash in) stuck to the bottom of the car. apparently the heat 'attracted' the plastic, so I went down to help my dad get rid of those just now. dad was like beneath the car and I was on the other side shining torchlight, and it was like super hard because I had to kneel and bend down and all that D: but my dad's job was harder, so good job dad(: he was suffering ok! as in when he came up he could barely straighten his back. omg. poor dad ): he's showering now. we didn't get rid of the plastic totally, but it was the best we could do anyways.

3. 27th March, that's next thursday! one of my dad's relatives in china (ok I hope I don't have to explain the whole "my parents are from china but I'm born in singapore and have lived here all my life so I'm a 100% singaporean but all my relatives are back in china" thing all over again.. well hmm I just did but anyways! haha) is coming to stay with us for a few days with her son, and after that the relative will return to china and her son will move into the boarding school of his school in singapore. I forgot what school he got in, but he's like.. 18 years old? hmm. I've never had any non-family people living in my house before, except for my previous maids, but anyways if they're gonna move in, that means that I won't get to do all the stuff I do at home on usual occasions! so I'll have to sort of "tame" myself in a sense. ahhh, my privacy is gone ): sigh joy it's only gonna be for 2 days. or 3. or more. but it won't be long, since his school will be starting the week after the next. and my parents were like "oh we can invite him over every weekend!" yea suuuuuure. I'm not really against the idea of making a new friend, but just that he's already 18, so technically he's already an adult, and how am I supposed to make friends with an adult? "generation gap" you see you see! hahaha ok nevermind, I shall be a good hosttt!

4. it's already been a week plusss and my cough is still as bad ): and I've been using seretide and ventolin like practically everyday ok, that's not a good thing right, later I need it for the rest of my life how! I don't really use them when I have an attack, and honestly I haven't had one since I was very very very little! But I'm supposed to use it now like in caseeeee the cough gets worse, in caseeeee my asthma comes back, in caseeeee blahblahblah. yup.

5. this is my fifth point! I shall make it short.

there. hahaha -.- okok seriously I need to get OFF the comp! k byebye everyone, happy easterrrr (:

TAAGS

beef: LOL YES I know! I feel bullied. this is not good, ahhhh! haha and nooo it's not ME and you know it! dang it people are ganging up against me. ahhhh

THE REAL JOY aka xy: oh of course, e-tea is YOUR passion right(: don't worry! we understand! HAA

Linshan: HELLO DISCIPLE! haha work hard! I know your english is pro enough, so yay work on your chinese thennn (: but I'll definitely go back to visit since I'll miss my cca juniors a lot, so you must definitely get in as well!

--

goodnight!

P.S. OHOH and before I go these are masterpieces that I simply cannot resist sharing with you guys. (warning, colourful stuff ahead) (and please excuse the wonderful singlish)

melissa says:
you're an elephant with chicken legs



but then, where're the chicken legs?
so melissa the sockwasher/fishmonger/farmer/builder draws again.



joy boo you, blocks! says:
HOW COME GOT ONE LEG ON TOP HAHAHAHAHA
joy boo you, blocks! says:
OMG MELISSA-.---''
melissa says:
THAT'S THE TAIL YOU IDIOT.
joy boo you, blocks! says:
CANNOT
joy boo you, blocks! says:
YOU DRAW UNTIL LOOK LIKE LEG!
melissa says:
aiyo
melissa says:
ok

so, the 'multifunctional' penguinduck gives it another try.



melissa says:
HAPPPY? -.-
melissa says:
OMG I FORGOT THE STRIPES
melissa says:
OH DARN

and chicken little makes her final attempt at drawing the "stripey elephant with chicken legs"



now we have the whole process! from a

normal elephant head to a
stripey-bodied elephant with chicken legs and an absurd-looking tail to a
stripeless elephant with chicken legs and an even MORE absurd looking tail to the
final stripey elephant with chicken legs, an absurd tail, and a tuft of hair on top of its head

magnifique!

Labels:

« back forward »